(26)

Ji Sishen came out of the room, sleepy as if he didn't know what was going on.

"Your Highness, when did you get up?"

Seeing someone wake up, he waved to Ji Sishen.

Ji Si rubbed his eyes deeply, and walked over as if he was unconscious.

Let Baili Mu take his own hair and rub it like a dog's hair.

"Tonight's palace banquet, the royal father just asked someone to ask."

"Father also agreed to let you follow."

Ji Sishen yawned lazily on the table, as if he didn't wake up at all.

"Oh, I see..."

Seeing someone lying on the table and falling asleep again, Bailimu felt his heart soften in a mess.

The depth of this little look is so cute.

It's better to be like this all your life, just be by your side.

Ji Sishen could n't help but feel a chill in his neck his, he just thought it was almost autumn and the wind was blowing, so he did n't care.

When it was time for the palace banquet, Ji Sishen took out a lot of rouge gouache from nowhere.

"Deep, what are you doing?"

Ji Sishen started directly, and Bai Limu's face twitched.

"Of course it's a disguise."

"His Royal Highness is recovering well now, but there are people who want to do something."

"Let Your Highness disguise it. It doesn't look good so fast. It's weaker and can paralyze the enemy."

Seeing the waist, which was a little slender than a woman, swaying in front of his eyes his, Bai Limu could n't help but have a bit of bad thoughts.

He coughed lightly and looked away.

"Shen Shen is really smart. If Shen Shen was not around, I'm afraid I wouldn't know how many times I would die."

Hmm... not much, just two or three times.

Ji Si's deep eyes were filled with water, and he suddenly held Bailimu's face.

Just when Bai Limu thought that the small medicine jar finally opened up and wanted to kiss her.

But he said righteously, "Do n't worry, Your Highness, Shen Shen will always protect His Highness his!"

Bermuda: …

Should he just press the back of his head and give him a strong kiss?

And then the love goes deep, in this, this, and that, that?

tsk...

The small medicine jar is still not open.

Seeing someone's careful thoughts, Ji Sishen secretly smiled.

I just like the way you can't get on me, and you can't do anything about me.

"Really? Then you must keep your promise."

Ji Sishen nodded seriously.

It was almost done for Bailimu, and the time was almost here, Ji Sishen also put on the power fence, and helped Bailimu to the place of the palace banquet.

Bai Limu also cooperated, coughing all the time.

It's as if Bermuda really shows no signs of getting better.

The palace banquet is nothing but a group of ministers who dine together with the emperor, queen, prince and prince.

Of course, there will be all kinds of singing and dancing.

Some ministers also brought their family members and waited for the palace banquet to show their demeanor, so that the royal prince and lord could take his fancy and ascend to the sky in one step.

Therefore, Jiang Yun is no exception.

But the singing and dancing of this palace banquet was too boring, and Ji Sishen was not interested.

The eyes of Jiang Yun and the queen were almost undetectable in the air, and they were just looking at each other quickly.

But Ji Sishen, who was wearing a power fence, naturally did not ignore it.

Looking sharply at Rong Ruo beside the queen, he gestured to a palace servant, Ji Sishen leaned slightly to Bailimu's ear and spoke.

"Your Highness, I'm a little anxious."

Bai Limu raised his hand and coughed twice and nodded.

"Be careful."