"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (5)

"Did you hear clearly?"

The other party raised his head suddenly, blocking the scene that Huo Jinyu was just looking at.

Like a big wolf dog with drooping ears, he blinked.

"I didn't hear you."

Ji Sishen: ...

Just pretend you are.

Ji Sishen had no choice but to get closer to Huo Jinyu, amplify his voice and teach Huo Jinyu again.

It was obviously the smell of soot from the whole room, but Huo Jinyu could only smell the strawberry aroma on Ji Sishen's body.

Because it was about to stick to his body, Huo Jinyu felt that the aroma of the strawberry was stronger.

He kind of wanted to take such a scent as his own.

Although this thought shocked him, it was not bad.

"Will it be?"

With a soft voice, Huo Jinyu's thoughts were interrupted.

Huo Jinyu nodded, "Yes."

Why does Ji Sishen feel so unbelievable?

You'd better get it, if not, I'll throw you out!

"It's good to meet, I'm too late, so I'll go first."

Watching Ji Sishen leave, the aroma of strawberries gradually disappeared.

This made Huo Jinyu very unhappy, and even frowned directly.

I don't know if it's just like being angry, Huo Jinyu didn't eat for a day.

When Ji Sishen came back, he saw the people sitting on the sofa in the living room.

The entire cheeks were a little crimson, and it looked a little wrong.

Ji Sishen didn't have time to think about anything else, so he walked over and touched Huo Jinyu's forehead a little worriedly.

It was indeed a fever.

A cold breath suddenly came from his forehead, which made Huo Jinyu, who was in a fever, look up and see the person who came back.

The strawberry aroma is back.

"Fever."

Huo Jinyu wanted to reach out and hold the big strawberry who could talk and walk, but the big strawberry turned away first and went to get the medicine box.

Like a big wolf dog who lost his favorite toy, his whole expression was unhappy.

"Check the temperature first."

Flicking the thermometer, Ji Sishen handed it to Huo Jinyu.

But Huo Jinyu didn't move, just blinked at Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen: ...

Ji Si deeply understood what this look was.

you help me……

This man is as if he has no hands.

If it weren't for the fact that your NPC was Lao Tzu's target, I would have to beat you into a QR code.

Ji Sishen put the thermometer under Huo Jinyu's arm and went to the kitchen.

It turned out that even the morning meal was still there.

Didn't this guy even eat breakfast?

Ji Sishen didn't even have to look to see if the lunch meal was there, and he certainly didn't eat it.

When the time was almost up, Ji Sishen took a look at the thermometer.

39 degrees.

Luckily it's not 42 degrees.

Otherwise, he would be a fool in the first place, and if he burns it like this, he would be a second fool.

Ji Sishen put on his coat again and went out to buy medicine for Huo Jinyu.

This makes the family that is not rich, even worse.

system:……

Ji Sishen took medicine for Huo Jinyu before going back to the hot meal.

Can never fall.

But this large dog, as if it had no hands, wanted him to feed it.

Ji Sishen: ...

Then Huo Jinyu would suddenly show aggrieved eyes.

This made Ji Sishen completely unbearable.

Had to resign to feed each other.

At night, Ji Sishen covered Huo Jinyu with a quilt, and the two slept on the same bed.

Ji Sishen was also afraid that Huo Jinyu would burn more severely.

But Ji Si fell asleep in the middle of the night, probably because he felt a stove lying beside him, he turned over subconsciously, then hugged Huo Jinyu, rubbed his hand, and fell asleep again.