(43)

"Sometimes, don't underestimate others, do you know?"

Who said little eunuchs don't know anything?

According to the little eunuch's reply, Ji Sishen secretly went to the cold palace.

Leng Gong now has a concubine.  I heard that she was friendly with the queen back then, but because she was favored by the emperor, she blocked her way to the queen.

He was thrown into the cold palace by the queen's scheme her.

until now.

The concubine hated the queen to the core, and learned that Ji Sishen could trip the queen without any effort, so she told a lot of secrets.

It turns out that the current queen also had an affair with Baili Shao back then.

Ji Sishen listened and laughed, Baili Shao would really wear a cuckold to the emperor.

He doubted whether all the concubines in the palace had been slept by him.

Back then, it was because she accidentally witnessed her affair with King Ning that she was hated by her.

Fortunately, she also had some scheduling, and she was not executed, but she was directly sent to the cold palace.

She even suspected that the child the queen had aborted back then was King Ning's at all.

This is beyond Ji Sishen's expectations.

This Baili Shao is simply constantly refreshing his cognition.

So Ji Sishen returned to the bedroom, and inquired about the queen from Bailimu, intentionally or unintentionally.

"Your Highness, does the queen have no children?"

"Why did she hurt you like this?"

Ji Sishen's sudden question made Bailimu fall into contemplation.

Seeing Bai Limu's serious look, Ji Sishen thinks that he may have guessed something.

"The queen did have children back then, but she suddenly had a miscarriage and she could no longer bear children."

Ji Sishen snorted, but suddenly looked at Bailimu's questioning opening, "So, I thought King Ning's son had something to do with the Queen."

This was noticed when Ji Si went deep into Ning Wang's mansion.

At the time, he just glanced at it and didn't pay much attention.

He thought it was just a coincidence.

If it weren't for the fact that he went to the cold palace this time to learn the secrets of the queen and Baili Shao from the concubine's mouth, he would not have remembered it.

"Deep, what did you say?"

When Ji Si saw Baili Mu's question deeply, he said it innocently and with a bit of confusion.

"Last time I went to Ning Wang's mansion to treat Ning Wang's illness, I found that Ning Wang's heir is very similar to the queen."

"But Prince Ning rarely goes out. It seems that everyone doesn't know him very much."

"Maybe it's a coincidence."

Bai Limu's face sank.

coincide?

Probably not a coincidence.

So that night, Ji Sishen was stunned by Baili Mu.

But that's just what Berrym thinks.

"Aren't you going with me?"

Ji Si was puzzled, "Why should I follow?"

"Berrym should have guessed it, he is just going to confirm some things now."

"What am I going to do?"

"I'm a little white lotus who doesn't know the world. How can I go with me at such a time?"

system:"……"

hehe.

Do you think anyone will believe what you say?

Ji Sishen doesn't care what the system thinks, he has done everything he can now, and then it's up to Bailimu himself.

After all, he didn't really want to collapse in front of Bailimu.

Just as Ji Sishen thought, Bailimu did go to verify some things.

Bai Lishao's heir was indeed somewhat similar to the queen, and he secretly went to find out the truth about the queen's miscarriage her.

Sure enough, she didn't have a miscarriage at all back then, it was just an illusion.

After the queen was "miscarriage", she spent a long time recuperating in Fengyi Palace without seeing outsiders.