"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (13)

Huo Jinyu was still a little moved when he heard that he wanted to feed him with something else.

"Do you like acting?"

Ji Si hesitated for a while, and nodded as if considering Huo Jinyu's thoughts.

"like."

"Su Yu, do you know? I really want to be like Huo Jinyu, and one day I can become a grand slam actor."

Huo Jinyu was obviously stunned, coughed twice, and was about to change the subject.

As a result, Ji Sishen sat up and suddenly frowned and held Huo Jinyu's face, looking left and right.

Huo Jinyu's heart skipped a beat.

"What... what's wrong?"

Ji Sishen suddenly took out his phone, flipped through a photo, and compared it carefully.

Immediately there was an answer.

"Su Yu, why do you look exactly the same as Huo Jinyu?"

"Go ahead, I'll listen."

Angrily akimbo.

Even when he is angry, he is squeamish.

Not at all threatening.

Huo Jinyu seemed to be unable to hide it.

"Deeply, I... is Huo Jinyu."

It was the first time that Huo Jinyu looked at Ji Sishen sadly.

Ji Sishen was relieved, but his eyes lit up again.

He ran into the room, took a pen and paper, and handed it to Huo Jinyu respectfully.

"Please sign me!"

Huo Jinyu: ...

Ji Sishen saw that there was no movement, so he raised his head and looked at Huo Jinyu suspiciously.

"is it not OK?"

Huo Jinyu reacted, but was so cute by Ji Sishen's appearance.

He hugged the person directly in his arms, and his face was full of uncontrollable joy.

"My whole being is yours, do I still need to sign?"

Ji Sishen answered very seriously, "It is necessary!"

Huo Jinyu was defeated by Ji Sishen, so he had to sign his name obediently.

Then he watched Ji Sishen find a photo frame, framed his signature directly, and placed it in the most conspicuous place.

He looked at the signature with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I didn't expect that one day I would also have the autograph of the movie king."

Huo Jinyu's signature is something that even scalpers can't get.

He also rarely signs autographs for others.

It is the dream of many fans to have the autograph of the best actor.

Huo Jinyu was dissatisfied, "Shen Shen, I'm holding you now, but you ignore me, but give up your signature instead?"

Ji Sishen then noticed, turned around, and said a little embarrassedly.

"I-I'm not too excited."

Rubbing Ji Sishen's hair, he suddenly wondered if he should let him go.

People in the entertainment industry, who doesn't want to be the best actor?

Ji Si hugged Huo Jinyu deeply and rubbed in his arms.

"It doesn't matter to me. Now even if I won't be allowed to act in the future, I think it's worth it."

Huo Jinyu knew what he meant.

But this made Huo Jinyu feel a little guilty.

"Deep, if you want to go next, go for it."

Getting such an answer, Ji Sishen raised his head excitedly.

"Really?"

Huo Jinyu knew that he liked acting very much.

"Well, really."

Ji Sishen held Huo Jinyu's face, tiptoed and kissed.

"After that, please take care of Emperor Huo Yingdi."

Very sincere.

It made Huo Jinyu unable to take him.

Just let him go.

Ji Si laughed deeply.

I still can't handle you?

If he doesn't act, how can he find someone to do things?

He had to take advantage of such a rare opportunity to clear his grievances for Huo Jinyu.

Chao Fengyi, the woman, found someone to break the news that Huo Jinyu was strong against her.