(46)

He probably knew what Baili Shao wanted Ji Sishen to do.

But now, Baili Mu seems to no longer want to care.

Hearing Bailimu's words, Ji Sishen pretended to be a little shocked.

"Your Highness...you..."

It seems incredible.

But in fact, this answer was somewhat unexpected by Ji Sishen.

He seems to be able to easily know the weight of his position his in Bailimu's heart his.

Said to be expected, but felt a bit beyond.

This feeling is a bit complicated.

But Ji Sishen didn't want to go deeper.

This kind of thing, go deep into too much, the pain will only be yourself.

For Ji Sishen, he prefers to enjoy the moment.

The system is right about one thing.

He was indeed a little heartless.

Even almost rational and ruthless, but he is not that kind of scumbag.

If this world is Bailimu, then his world his will be Bailimu all his life his.

There is no one else but him, and there can be no one else.

Bai Limu held Ji Sishen's face and smiled sweetly.

Words are tender and indulgent.

"Deeply, I just hope you are safe and sound."

Ji Si has a starlight flowing in his eyes.

Seemingly speechless, he can only send himself to his mouth his, as if telling him that he will never leave him in this life, he is the only one.

Of course, Ji Sishen doesn't have any hatred with the emperor, so he won't do anything to the emperor.

It's all about acting as a whole.

If it's too fake, won't anyone believe it?

So Ji Si was thinking deeply about how to be foolproof.

The next day, the emperor felt deeply uncomfortable in the court hall, which alarmed the whole hospital.

It's a pity that none of the imperial physicians knew what was going on.

Therefore, before the emperor fell into a coma, Ji Sishen was called.

Bermuda naturally followed.

He actually thought that this was a good opportunity.

But Ji Sishen asked everyone to leave.  It was almost three hours before Ji Sishen came out exhausted.

And the emperor has returned to normal.

Bai Limu was puzzled, but did not ask.

When he returned to the bedroom, Ji Sishen, who was still weak, looked as usual.

"Deep, how are you?"

Ji Si knew exactly what Bailimu said, so he sat softly in Bailimu's arms.

There was a kind of harmless grievance on his face.

"I know His Highness's thoughts his, but now that I am getting close to His Highness his, if His Majesty has anything, the first person to doubt it is His Highness his."

"I do n't want His Highness his to fall into public opinion."

There was a gentle starlight in Bailimu's eyes, as if he wanted to smash the whole person in front of him, and then embedded it into his own eyes his.

"Deep, you have always been so kind."

"But if you don't do what Baili Shao said, then you..."

Ji Sishen stretched out his index finger and placed it on Bailimu 's lips, the end of his eyes he seemed to be smudged with a thousand spring colors.

Approaching Bermuda, whispering in his ear his.

"Your Highness, I may have the best of both worlds."

Bailimu raised his brows slightly, "What can I do?"

Ji Sishen suddenly looked at Bailimu with an inexplicable meaning, which made Bailimu always feel that the little guy in front of him had a feeling that he was going to do something.

In fact, he does have something to do.

Isn't Baili Shao just wanting him to give the emperor/medicine, so that the emperor's body is not as good as the day, and even outsiders can't see any clues?

Then he let Baili Shao see the emperor, and his body he became weaker and weaker every day.

He is the king of medicine, and it is too simple to make the emperor look weak, and even the imperial physician can't see the clue.