"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (6)

Suddenly one more person hugged him, and Huo Jinyu in the dark suddenly opened his eyes.

He turned his head to look at the man who was holding him soundly asleep, with a satisfied smile on his face.

Such a smile made Huo Jinyu infected, and even followed the corner of his mouth with a slight arc.

The whole person looks a lot softer.

Now that the big strawberry that he longed for, took the initiative to hold himself, Huo Jinyu greedily absorbed the aroma of strawberries in the air.

Naturally, he took the initiative to hold the person in his arms, and sniffed at his shoulder.

The aroma of strawberries was even stronger.

It was so intense that Huo Jinyu didn't want to let go of the person in his arms.

I even wanted to make the sweet big strawberries cry.

I don't know what the soft strawberry looks like when it's crying.

Huo Jinyu was looking forward to that day.

When Ji Sishen woke up, he was still in the same posture as last night.

When I was dreaming, I was almost done by a grizzly bear.

Ji Sishen stared at the person lying beside him with probing eyes, as if nothing was different.

Ji Sishen touched Huo Jinyu's forehead again.

He breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately it was no longer hot.

Just as long as the fever subsides.

Ji Sishen still got up early in the morning to cook, and someone took advantage of his illness to fully exert his rogue nature.

Especially shameless.

Ji Sishen pretended not to see through, and continued to feed the big wolf dog without hands.

It's just that Ji Sishen didn't go well to run the crew today.

This was also what Ji Sishen expected.

I'm afraid, the perverted director has already spoken.

Sure enough, after returning home, Ji Sishen received a text message from the perverted director.

[If you want a role, come to the hotel last time to find me. 】

[This time, I won't let go of you, this sly little fox. 】

Ji Si frowned deeply, and even felt a little disgusted.

Such words, for a character like him who is destined to be cannon fodder, have no temptation.

If it was the president of Mary Sue, it would be different.

"Host, why do I think you want to have a Mary Sue CEO goal?"

"No, I don't want to, you didn't hear."

Then the perverted director called.

"Ji Sishen, how are you thinking?"

"I'm in the hotel now... um... waiting for you."

There was clearly something wrong with the breath.

Ji Sishen heard such a voice and suddenly understood something.

Then Ji Sishen was so frightened that he threw his phone away.

squat!

Is this director TMD so perverted?

Ji Sishen had goosebumps all over his body.

Ji Sishen pointed his fingertips immediately, and threw the phone out of the trash can in the corridor of his room with special disgust.

Garbage should be in the trash can!

too disgusting.

When he returned to the room, a certain wolf dog stared at Ji Sishen calmly.

This gave Ji Si a deep feeling that he had done something bad and was caught.

Ji Si deeply adjusted his emotions, and went to cook as if nothing had happened.

It was the whole process that Ji Sishen was as deep as a awn on his back, and his eyes were as if he could slash him with a thousand knives.

Ji Sishen acted as if he didn't feel anything, he finished the meal, but didn't eat it.

It's just that the whole face is a little down.

"I'm in a bad mood today. You can eat by yourself. I'll go to bed first."

The eye sockets seem to be blue.

The drooping eyes made Huo Jinyu unable to see the emotions in Ji Sishen's eyes.