(5)

Who is Fu Ting?

Oh…  …

Ji Sishen suddenly remembered, Fu Ting seems to be the target he needs to attack?

He said It is a person who matches the husband and wife genes with the original body.

Ji Si thought about Fu Ting in his mind his, but for a moment he seemed to see Baili Mu.

Or Huo Jinyu.

Or - Gu Jinnian.

Suddenly, it seemed that the three of them overlapped again, and it was a new appearance.

But there are still similarities.

Like looking at his eyebrows.

Between the ups and downs, Ji Si thought deeply.

Lord God is not only passive, but even the task NPCs will cause similar things.

He almost felt that these people were the same NPC at all.

Is it like breaking through the game, and there is still a total boss at the end?

But Ji Sishen was too late to think, the pain in his body his and the indescribable joy replaced all his thoughts his.

Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice and asked who he was.

He just answered a name subconsciously, "Ji Sishen."

Suddenly - he lost consciousness again.

It was as if everything I had just thought about had been forgotten in the back of my mind.

There is no trace to be found anymore.

——

When Ji Sishen opened his eyes, his consciousness his was still a little slack.

The eyes his do n't even have much focus.

It wasn't until the system called him that Ji Sishen immediately sat up from the bed like a carp.

But he was caught off guard by a wound on his body his, and the pain could n't help making Ji Si take a deep breath.

squat!

It's so fucking painful!

To die to die.

Ji Sishen seemed to be pulling his waist again, hurriedly supported his waist again, and fell back on the bed subconsciously.

Ji Si deeply remembered this feeling.

He was completely squeezed out!
Not even a juice left!

This NPC is even more ruthless than the first three worlds!

"System, is it Fu Ting?"

"Yes, it's not Fu Ting's words. If he dares to defile my host, I will give him a string of viruses! Let him know the sinister nature of the code!"

Ji Sishen: "..."

No deterrent at all.

Before he lost consciousness, he did hear the name Fu Ting.

Otherwise, he just bites his tongue and stabs himself, without giving others a chance to hurt him.

When Ji Sishen was really ruthless, the system felt that he had a potential blackening factor.

But now everything is under control.

Don't need it a system to worry about.

Although...it was Fu Ting.

But it still hurts to ride a horse!

This is really about to break the waist.

There are two words in my heart that are not good to spray.

Fortunately, the system is not useless, and it is still very considerate to exchange the potion of refreshing body for the host, so that the host is not so uncomfortable.

Just when Ji Sishen came over and was about to put on his clothes again, the system suddenly spoke.

"Host, there seems to be a mark on your back waist."

imprint?

Ji Sishen hurriedly went to the bathroom and looked at his body his sideways.

There is indeed a mark.

I just can't tell what shape it is, it seems to be a small birthmark with a messy shape.

Vermillion.

Just in the back of the waist.

"It shouldn't be important, just cover it up."

Ji Sishen didn't care much about this mark, he just thought it was brought from the womb by the original owner.

Seeing that the host doesn't care, the system will naturally forget it.

After putting on his clothes his, Ji Sishen left the hotel and went straight to his destination his.

The closest place to Fu Ting.

Guang Ting Academy.

The best military academy in the entire planet.