(21)

Bai Limu raised his hand and coughed lightly, "You...you go out first, I'll take a dip myself."

Ji Sishen rolled up his sleeves and walked over, "How can you let His Highness take a bath alone? This medicinal bath is different from ordinary ones. Although it will be very comfortable, it will be very painful at first."

"I'll just look at Your Highness."

"If Your Highness rejects some of the medicines in this medicinal bath, I can find out in time, and I can adjust it next time."

When he came over, regardless of whether Bailimu wanted it or not, he started to rip off Bailimu's robe.

Bai Limu now looks like the woman from the good family has been defiled, grabbing Ji Sishen's hand her with a shy face and opening her mouth her.

"deeply!"

Suddenly being called, Ji Si blinked his watery eyes and stared at Baili Mu in a puzzled way.

As if crushing the starry sky overnight, dotted in the Milky Way of the eyes.

"Your Highness, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

How can Bailimu dare to express his true thoughts to the simple eyes of Ji Sishen last year?

"nothing..."

Ji Si deeply saw Bailimu's blushing face his, so he approached Bailimu suspiciously.

He put his hands on the edge of the bed beside Bailimu, leaned forward slightly, and pressed his forehead directly against Bailimu's forehead his.

The breaths of the two were intertwined in the air.

This kind of closeness made Bailimu dare not breathe.

Ji Si smiled secretly in his heart his, when he was teasing him, it was green tea, old-fashioned.

When it was replaced by him, how could he be as innocent as a puppy?

"Your Highness, why is your forehead so hot?"

Bai Limu couldn't hold back, he pushed the person away, stood up from the bed, and turned his back to Ji Sishen.

"Maybe it's too hot."

Ji Sishen tilted his head and glanced out the window, it was almost autumn.

Obviously you have a ghost in your heart.

"Just soak it right in?"

Ji Sishen was about to nod his head when someone put on his underwear his and jumped into the tub.

Ji Si's eyes his were filled with a fox-like smile.

He found it fun to tease the innocent puppy.

"Your Highness, why are you soaking in clothes?"

"It's okay, that's it."

Ji Sishen snorted and stopped teasing him.

This is the first time that Baili Mu has taken a medicated bath.  Although the amount of medicine used has been reduced, the body's rejection of the medicated bath for the first time is still obvious.

The redness on Bai Limu's face sitting in the bathtub this time was not due to anything else.

The entire forehead her was covered with fine beads of sweat, and a face was boiled red as if being steamed in a steamer.

Ji Si deeply frowned.

The toxins in Bailimu's body seem to have accumulated more than he imagined.

A queen, someone who ordered him to enter the palace...

Speaking of which, being a prince is not that easy.

The Honor of Ninety-five is even more difficult, and I don't know why so many people yearn for that dragon chair.

Ji Sishen was lying on the tub, and his index finger his tapped the tip of Baili Mu's nose.

It's a little bit sympathetic to this quest NPC.

Ji Sishen was lying on the side of the tub to observe the changes in Bai Limu's body, but he closed his eyes and saw Duke Zhou.

A little sleepy.

The body's burning stinging sensation disappeared, and it gradually became more comfortable, as if a lot of filthy air had been discharged.

A bucket of clean medicinal bath, now even the color of the water has become darker.

This comfortable feeling has not been passed for a long time.

Although it is a fortunate thing, but...