( ARC 4 ) The Marshal's wife is a little bit A

This dog man is so vengeful!

This waist may be a waste.

This person may not be out of bed for days.

He regrets now...

Forget it, it's too late!

The point is, the system thing, even played with him and disappeared!

fuck!

An ungrateful system!

Ji Sishen's last little grief and resistance were completely drowned in a series of gasps and whimpers.

After being exhausted, Ji Sishen had only one sigh.

The waist his ran away from home again.

Have a waist? Sell ​​or not?

--

The emperor also turned a blind eye to the relationship between Ji Sishen and Bailimu.

And Bailimu also adopted a descendant from the royal family for the sake of the future.

Train him as a future emperor.

After the death of the emperor, Baili Mu became the new emperor.

The entire harem was abolished, and an adopted heir was established as the crown prince.

Manchu civil and military, no one objected.

Under the leadership of Bailimu, the new dynasty also embarked on a new dynasty.

After Bailimu died, Ji Sishen followed.

In the identity of the queen, she entered the imperial mausoleum in the same coffin and coffin.

She became the first male queen in history, and the first person to be buried in the imperial mausoleum with the emperor.

Since then, the love between the two has become a good story in the history of this place.

"The next world."

--

Ji Sishen woke up from the new world in a blink of an eye, but Ji Sishen who woke up clearly felt unwell.

Even his body his was extremely hot, and the breath around him made his heart her extremely irritable.

The breath he exhaled, like smoke, scatters freely in front of his eyes.

"What's wrong with me?"

The system said calmly, "Host, you are in love."

Ji Sishen: "..."

There is an MMP in my heart, I don't know if I should say it or not.

Ji Sishen tugged at the clothes on his chest his this time, his mouth his was extremely dry.

If it was n't for Ji Sishen 's final strength his, he would have fainted directly.

"When can you give me a normal start to the world?"

The system is very innocent, "Where am I not normal?"

It feels that every world is normal.

It is the host's own ability to accept it.

Ji Sishen is in so much pain now that he has no time to talk nonsense with it.

"Find a way to help me relieve this symptom first."

He can't always find someone to do it now?

"Host, I do have an inhibitor here, which can suppress the symptoms of estrus on your body, but there is no way to relieve it, so I can only use the oldest method in the end."

Gan or do.

Ji Sishen: "..."

There is an MMP in my heart.

But it is impossible for him to maintain this state all the time, he can restrain it.

"Give it to me first."

The system gave it directly to Ji Sishen.

It is a syringe with blue liquid in it.

Without hesitation, Ji Sishen shot directly into his body his.

But for a moment, it was obvious that the symptoms of the body had improved.

The body is not so hot and hot.

When the symptoms occurred just now, he could even keenly perceive the breath around him, as if his sense of smell his had been magnified dozens of times.

The bigger the breath, the more obvious Ji Sishen felt.

If he hadn't been restrained enough, he would have fainted directly.

Ji Sishen sat down with his back against the wall as if he was paralyzed.

Looking around, it was night.

Nobody.

Ji Sishen felt that if someone passed by just now, he would never be able to restrain himself.

"Okay, I think we can have a good talk now."

system:"......"

I always feel that it is not so easy to have a good talk about the host's mouth.