"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (8)

Realizing that the other party's mood was not right, he coughed lightly, and immediately changed the conversation.

"I know how to do it, but what role do you want me to give him?"

The person opposite flipped through the script in his hand, and seemed to be considering whether to change roles.

"According to the rules."

The other party was fooled by this sentence according to the rules.

What kind of rules does this follow?

Before he could ask, Huo Jinyu hung up.

tsk...

man.

Ji Sishen still wanted to try his luck, but as soon as he went out, he was met by the director.

Ji Sishen shrank back.

Looks a little scared.

"Last night, how dare you hang up my phone? It seems that you don't want to be in this business?"

"I...I didn't..."

Ji Si pursed his lips.

"This is where I live, director, aren't you afraid?"

Ji Si gritted his teeth, as if to cheer himself up.

But still a little scared to step back.

"Since I dare to come, I am not afraid."

"Besides, in this industry, everyone understands the twists and turns of this."

"As long as you follow me, what role do you want?"

"On the contrary, you resist me, but you don't have any good fruit to eat."

"Yesterday was just a warning to you."

Ji Sishen saw that he was really playing, so he said that he had something to go back, so he went back quickly.

Open the door, and quickly shut it again.

Frightened, he pressed his entire back against the door.

Eyes filled with mist.

Hearing the movement, Huo Jinyu walked out.

Afraid that he would make a sound, Ji Sishen hurried over, grabbed Huo Jinyu and entered the bedroom.

"You...you're right here, don't come out."

Then he closed the bedroom door, and then lay down at the door to listen.

The next second, a knock on the door sounded, making Ji Sishen startled.

He almost didn't sit directly on the ground, but fortunately Huo Jinyu picked it up quickly.

Ji Sishen didn't care, just reached out and covered Huo Jinyu's lips.

"Ji Sishen, do you think you can just avoid me?"

"What I want, nothing I can't get."

This is so disgusting to say.

Ji Sishen is the only one on this floor, so even if there is any movement, the people downstairs don't know.

I don't know how long it took, but listening to the other party's footsteps, Ji Sishen thought he had left.

I put my hand down and wanted to open the door.

As a result, Huo Jinyu pulled him back.

"Don't go out, he's still here."

Ji Si was deeply puzzled, and sure enough, the knock on the door rang again in the next second.

"Ji Sishen, don't challenge my patience, the game of cat and mouse is fun to play once, but it's not so fresh if you play it more often."

Ji Si felt bad in his heart, who wants to have fun with you?

Ji Si pursed his lips deeply, his body trembling with fear.

Tears were about to come out.

Huo Jinyu put his arms around the person, looking down and looking a little distressed.

He took a mask and put it on his face, then he hugged Ji Sishen and opened the door.

Ji Sishen's heart beat faster, hugging Huo Jinyu tightly.

Huo Jinyu patted Ji Sishen's back to reassure him.

The director was a little surprised when the door was opened.

But seeing Ji Sishen being held in his arms by a man slightly taller than himself, he frowned.

"Who are you?"

These words seem to have caught the tone of the third child.

"His man."

Simple and hilarious.

The director only felt that the person in front of him was somewhat familiar, but he couldn't remember it for a while.

"His man? Do you think I would believe it?"

"If you were his man, would he open a room with me?"

"You man, I'm afraid you're not pretending to be?"