(9)

That sighing appearance, like a small hamster, is a bit cute.

"My medical skills are the best! How can you judge people by their appearance!"

Bai Limu showed a rare smile for so long.

Putting a hand between his lips her, he chuckled softly.

Even the eyebrows his are as gentle as water.

This made Ji Sishen, who was still somewhat righteous, suddenly blushed with embarrassment.

"Your Highness...you...what are you laughing at!"

"Where did I say wrong? I'm obviously the best!"

Bai Limu put down his hand his, the smile on his face, he did not diminish.

"Well, it is indeed the most powerful."

This is undeniable.

Having been praised, that round little face was also full of unconscious pride.

"of course!"

"Master said, I am a rare genius!"

It just doesn't look like a genius at all, like a little meat bun that can be abducted at any time.

Bai Limu was in a good mood, and he also echoed.

"Your master has a good eye."

"Of course, I even rescued His Highness his. When I go back, let 's see who dares to say that I 'm not a senior, hum!"

The person who was busy with herbal medicine by himself didn't notice the person behind him, and after hearing the sentence to go back, something strange flashed by.

When he goes back, I am afraid that this bedroom should be cold again.

At this moment, Baili Mu actually had some bad thoughts.

In the daytime, the queen was sent away, and at night, Ji Sishen heard a change.

Then there were some sounds from the window, which belonged to the sounds of birds that haunted in the dark night.

It should come too.

Ji Sishen changed into a less conspicuous outfit and went out.

After waiting in a hidden corner, the previous person appeared.

"What's the matter with you? Who asked you to rescue him?"

Ji Si pursed his lips deeply, looking a little embarrassed.

"But if I do n't rescue His Highness His, His Majesty will not trust me."

This is very serious, and it is not completely unreasonable.

"If I can't show my strength, how can His Majesty trust me like I do now?"

"At that time, how will I approach Your Majesty?"

In this case, let the other party put down their guard.

"You'd better not play any tricks."

Ji Si shook his head in a panic, "I don't know how to play tricks."

"Since I promised, I will naturally not break my promise."

The other party glanced at Ji Sishen coldly.

"But you also woke him up, and he even recovered very well."

Obviously this is a strong dissatisfaction with Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen frowned and said, "His Royal Highness his has been poisoned, and waking up is only temporary."

This made the other party understand the meaning inside.

"Looks like you have a solution?"

Ji Sishen pursed his lips and noded.

But the pain in his eyes his is also natural, it is the guilt of the doctor towards the patient.

"Yes, I can let His Highness just watch and recover, but I haven't."

"It can even accelerate the toxicity of the body. The better His Highness his looks, the deeper his internal injury he will be."

"The internal organs are eroded even more severely, and even an imperial physician cannot verify it."

In this case, it is undoubtedly pleasing to the other party.

But then he turned on his guard.

"The imperial doctor can't verify it, so how do I know that you are not receiving me?"

Ji Sishen frowned and quickly shook his head, "How could I deceive you, the entire Yaowanggu is in your hands, even if I want to do something, didn't I hurt Master and the others?"

"Furthermore, didn't you also have Gu worms in my body?"