(22)

This acting makes Ji Sishen feel ashamed.

But Ji Sishen didn't care at all, he pressed his chin lightly, but he wanted to see what trick the man was going to play.

"What happened?"

The voice sounded unfamiliar, Ji Sishen looked up, but only Fu Ting caught his eye his.

Why is Fu Ting here?

Ji Sishen's mouth overflowed with a smile, and he looked at Fu Ting standing at the door with all his leisure his.

The military uniform with gilt rims on a white background set off the man 's sternness and awe, and his whole body his exuded the pressure of not being angry and arrogant.

There was no expression on his face his, he did n't look like Fu Ting in front of him at all, but he looked good.

Although Ji Sishen had already injected the inhibitor Fu Ting gave him, and he did n't react as much to his pheromones his as at the beginning, Ji Sishen still could n't restrain the instinctive throbbing of his body.

Ji Si sighed deeply, how could he be like a pony in love in this world, according to Qiao Zhi 's words his.

Know nothing about moderation.

It also relies on spiritual power to be stronger than others and do whatever they want.

A solemn Fu Ting felt the gaze of his little milk bag, and his gaze his naturally fell on him.

Seeing him looking at him so calmly, he knew how careful he was.

The eyes in his eyes his ca n't be hidden.

It seems necessary to speed things up.

The two of them made eye contact as if no one else was around, as if they didn't care about the people around them at all.

But other people didn't see anything famous.

It was the third prince who just spoke, and there is no such person in the original owner's memory, so it is not surprising that Ji Sishen did not know him.

In other words, his charm his is not as great as that of his own marshal.

But at this moment, Ji Sishen understood one thing, and it was because of Fu Ting that Mu Xingchun suddenly changed his face.

When Mu Xingchun saw someone coming, she held back the tears in her eyes her.

"The third prince...it's nothing, I've caused you trouble."

His voice His was so soft, I felt pity.

It made Ji Sishen look like a little green tea.

"It's fine if it's nothing."

The third prince turned to look at Fu Ting, "Marshal, let's go somewhere else?"

It seems that the two have something to discuss?

Ji Si gave Fu Ting a deep look, and Fu Ting signaled him to be at ease.

The third prince looked as warm as jade, but it gave Ji Sishen an extremely dangerous signal.

Ji Sishen has always trusted his own intuition his, it seems that this is a person who hides a knife in a smile.

"The third prince looks so gentle."

"Yeah, even standing next to the marshal, he's not inferior at all."

"If you can't be the marshal's wife, it would be great if you can get the favor of the third prince."

Ji Sishen did n't speak, his pale eyes his were thoughtful.

Look there is some seriousness.

"The second prince is not bad either, but his temper his is not as gentle as the third prince, and it seems that some strangers should not be approached and not easy to get along with."

"Let's forget the second prince. His temperament his is uncertain, and no one can stand it."

It seems that the second prince in his mouth is like a flood and beast.

Ji Si squinted his eyes deeply.  He didn't know much about the royal family.  The original owner was kept at home by the scumbag, so he was even more unclear about the royal family.

In addition, there was no original script, and it was the first time that Ji Sishen felt a little...challenging.

Anyway, the role of the script here is not very big.

Ji Sishen couldn't think of a reason, so he turned over and went to sleep.

Just wait and ask Fu Ting.