(8)

When Gu Jinnian returned home, seeing that there was no one at home, he received a text message before thinking about it.

[Brother Jinian, my brother came home suddenly today, packed his things, and said that he was going to leave Ji's house and leave brother Jinian, and he would never come back in this life. The father stopped the elder brother, but the elder brother almost got angry with the father. 】

[Brother still doesn't let us tell you, brother Jinian, don't blame brother. 】

Seeing this text message, Gu Jinnian thought about Ji Sishen's recent abnormality.

Thinking that he might be trying to escape from his side, and deliberately flattered himself, Gu Jinnian's heart was full of anger.

In addition to the raging anger, there was also a particularly unpleasant strangeness in the bottom of my heart.

But because of why he was upset, Gu Jinnian didn't know for a while.

Thinking of this, Gu Jinnian was about to arrest someone, but as soon as he opened the door, he saw a man with red eyes dragging a small suitcase and hiding in the corner of the door.

When he saw himself, he hurriedly lowered his head, as if he was afraid that he would find something.

Ji Sishen lowered his head with a soft cry.

"I'm sorry..."

"I don't have the key..."

Gu Jinnian's anger disappeared when he heard Ji Sishen's aggrieved voice.

But still with a dark face, "Come in."

Ji Sishen dragged his luggage, hesitated for a while, and entered the room anyway.

As if aware of Gu Jinnian's displeasure, Ji Sishen gently tugged at the corner of Gu Jinnian's clothes behind his back.

"Brother Jinian, are you angry?"

no respond.

Gee, I still don't believe it.

The tears in Ji Si's deep eyes were swirling, making his cry a little stronger.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tell you, I... I just wanted to go back and get my stuff..."

Gu Jinnian finally vented the anger in his heart and turned around with a livid face, "Take your things? Take your things, so that you can leave me completely?"

Gu Jinnian said that he was going to pinch Ji Sishen's neck, but this area made Ji Sishen raise his head.

The tears that swirled in Ji Sishen's eyes fell down in time, and only half of Ji Sishen's slightly swollen face was exposed in Gu Jinnian's eyes.

"Gu Jinnian, it hurts..."

That aggrieved cry instantly extinguished Gu Jinnian's last bit of anger.

"Face, what's wrong?"

Ji Sishen's face was already tender enough to leave a mark with a single pinch. It was red and swollen, and it was uncertain how much effort the other party had used.

Ji Sishen could have endured it originally, but when he heard it, he threw himself into Gu Jinnian's arms and cried softly.

"Gu Jinnian, don't be angry, I...I really didn't want to leave, I really just went home to get something..."

The crying voice was scratching in his heart like a cat, causing Gu Jinnian to feel a little overwhelmed.

I can only gently coax the person in my arms, "Dear, I'm not angry anymore, tell me first, what's wrong?"

"Why were you bullied? Huh?"

Gu Jinnian held Ji Sishen's small face with a heartache in his eyes.

Ji Si deeply pursed his lips and nodded.

"Well, I was beaten by my father."

Ji Sishen's mood became depressed and aggrieved, "They don't like me, and I don't like them either, so I want to go home to get something, but..."

"They scolded me, scolded me fiercely, and beat me..."

Saying that, Ji Sishen raised his eyes, they were wet, as if he was about to cry.

The pear flowers are raining, and it looks really distressing.

"But without the key, I still can't get into the room, you... you also murder me..."

The grievances of tears fell on Gu Jinnian's palm, with a bit of warmth.

Gu Jinnian couldn't take it anymore, he immediately hugged someone and coaxed him.

"Shen Shen, it's my fault, I shouldn't believe you, stop crying."

"When you cry, my heart breaks."