(6)

"Marshal, what do you want your wife's information for?"

The information that Lu Sheng is giving to Fu Ting now is Mu Xingchun's information.

Mu Xingchun is Ji Sishen's real brother.

A scum who wants to be replaced.

Fu Ting did n't answer, just looked at the information in his hand his and kept it a secret.

Fu Ting supported his chin with one hand, and his right index finger his was on the table, tapping lightly.

Unprovoked gives the illusion of severe oppression.

Mu Xingchun...

Perhaps Fu Ting tilted his head slightly, Lu Sheng seemed to see a mark behind Fu Ting's ear his.

Lu Sheng wondered, when did the marshal have a mark behind his ear his?

If you take off Fu Ting's military cap with a gold edge on a white background and cut his hair shorter, you will find that the mark is exactly the same as the mark on Ji Sishen's waist.

This is the mark that comes after being marked.

But Fu Ting looks noble and abstinent, and it really doesn't make people think that Fu Ting will mark a person.

Lu Sheng naturally ignored this passing thought.

"Guangting Academy?"

Fu Ting's eyes fell on Mu Xingchun's college column.

Guangting Academy is the best military interstellar academy, and it is generally impossible for ordinary people to enter.

Only those who meet the admission qualifications can.

The most basic awakening ability must also be S rank.

Here, most people are grade A, which is average.

Class B is inferior, equivalent to the poor.

Only a few people can awaken to S rank, but S is divided into several ranks.

Other levels too.

For example, Fu Ting is the strongest S physique in the entire interstellar - sss⁺.

Here, the so-called, three, six, nine, etc., and grade differences are almost strictly divided.

This is why the original body's scumbag is so harmful to the original body.

But aside from this, there are exceptions.

For example, depending on the identity background.

Identity background is also an iron rice bowl, which can completely pull a person directly from hell to the altar.

So some people will naturally try to cling to the powerful.

"Marshal, today is the opening ceremony of Guangting Academy. As the supreme commander, you must also attend today."

Fu Ting snorted and didn't look at the data again.

Throw it away in the trash can.

Lu Sheng was not surprised.

Fu Ting and Mu Xingchun were matched by the genetic matching library, which was equivalent to a legal marriage certificate.

cannot be refused.

Unless one party violates interstellar law and becomes a sinner, this officially certified relationship can be automatically ended.

Ji Sishen is in Guangting Academy at the moment, he knows that Fu Ting will come today, so he came.

Because of the reagents, the original body is naturally not an S physique, but his spiritual field his is not bad.

It is also possible to break into the academy.

Today, the opening ceremony will be tested again, I hope there will be no problems.

The spiritual field is good.  Although it cannot be called the combat department, the development direction can be biased towards the command department.

Guang Ting Academy pursues all-round development, so it will not only recruit students from the combat department.

Fortunately, today's test results exceeded Ji Sishen's expectations.

The original spiritual realm of the original body is s-, but the result of the test just now has a breakthrough of s⁺.

Even the test teacher had some surprises.

The ability is only b⁺, but the spiritual understanding has s⁺?

This is simply an impossible outcome.

So the teacher took the test four or five times, but the results were the same.

"Host, maybe it has something to do with Fu Ting."

Ji Si thought deeply about the system's words.  After this body appeared, the biggest change was that he slept with Fu Ting.

——

This world is a private interstellar plane!  !  !

Private!  !  !

Private!  !  !