(36)

How Bilimu possessed such poison, Ji Sishen doesn't know yet.

But just like what he said, Baili Shao did have someone come to the palace to find him.

Ji Sishen did n't even need to speak, just after he said the danger of the poison, he agreed to use the lives of everyone in Medicine King Valley for Ji Sishen to save his life his.

But this process is long, so Ji Sishen can't go back to the palace for a while.

I just do n't know if I do n't go back to the palace, can Bailimu save his life?

It remains to be seen.

While Ji Sishen was in Ning Wangfu, another incident happened in the palace.

That is, Jiang Yun was actually sent to the palace.

Instead of marrying Baili Mu as the crown princess, she was sent to the palace as the emperor's concubine.

"Why did Jiang Yun enter the palace to give the emperor that, the old man with the wind and candle as his concubine his?"

"Can he satisfy her?"

Ji Sishen: "..."

When did this guy become so rude?

But it is worth thinking about.

Why did Jiang Yun enter the palace as a concubine?

After about a month of touching, Ji Sishen was regarded as a general, and the toxins in King Ning's body were cleaned up.

This toxin has been cleaned up, but it does not mean that the others have been cleaned up.

However, it's just a potential toxin.

As for when it will happen, it depends on Ji Sishen's mood his.

Or to see if Baili Shao threatens himself or Baili Mu.

But obviously it is impossible not to threaten.

Ji Sishen returned to the palace, still his own yard his.

Before leaving, Baili Shao thought that Ji Sishen still had controllable Gu worms in his body his, so he warned Ji Sishen again.

If he ca n't kill the emperor, then the Gu worms in his body his are enough to make him feel better.

Ji Sishen pretended to agree.

He just wanted to go back to the palace to see Bermuda.

I just entered the palace in Bailimu and found that there was no one there.

Was wondering, the next second was hugged from behind.

Feeling the familiar atmosphere, Ji Sishen let go of his vigilance.

"Your Highness..."

Bai Limu's entire chin rested on Ji Sishen's shoulder his, greedily breathing in the breath of his own small medicine jar his.

A month seems like a year.

If it wasn't for Ji Sishen to get rid of King Ning's control, he would never let him leave him.

"Deeply, I miss you so much."

Ji Sishen turned around and hugged Baili Mu, "I miss His Highness his too."

As if to prove that he really wanted Bailimu, he held Bailimu's cheeks with both hands and tiptoed to send his own kiss.

Although it is a little bit of water, it is enough to make Bailimu sink.

If the person in front of him is the poison that erodes the bones, he will be happy.

I just want the person in my heart to be by my side forever.

Stay close.

Sleepless all night, only those beautiful and emotional words remain.

Bai Limu opened his eyes, and there was a familiar scent of medicine in his arms.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, his depth is still there.

When Baili Mu woke up, Ji Sishen also woke up.

"It bothered you?"

Ji Sishen shook his head and moved into Bailimu's arms, "No."

Bai Limu looked sleepy when she saw others, and Rumo's eyes were gentle.

"It's still early, sleep a little longer?"

Ji Sishen wanted to sleep, but he had to go to the emperor 's place to recover his orders his first, and was called to ask for the Ping'an pulse.

The emperor's current body, even if Baili Shao did nothing, would not survive for many years.

Of course, Baili Shao would not live for many years.

Baili Shao was only three years younger than the emperor.