The President and His Sweetheart Double (21)

During the banquet, Ji Sishen had been curled up in the corner like a little white rabbit.

As if very scared.

But... those shrewd eyes are like a wily fox, and the system knows that the host is not sure what else to do.

At this moment, Gu Jinnian was accompanying Mr. Gu to entertain other guests.

Qi Keke, who had been waiting for the opportunity, came over at this moment.

"A deep."

Ji Sishen trembled all over, goosebumps all over the floor.

Ji Sishen raised his head, bit his lip and looked at the man who was somewhat similar to him.

It seems a little painful.

The arrogance in Qi Keke's bones became obvious.

He also sat beside Ji Sishen with a red wine glass.

"A Shen, it's just the two of us now, we might as well go straight to the point."

Ji Sishen looked up at Qi Keke with a puzzled look.

"You...what do you want to say."

Qi Keke took a sip of the red wine in his hand, holding it in the attitude of a high-class person.

As everyone knows, if it wasn't for Gu Jinnian, Qi Keke would have the opportunity to go abroad?

Ah.

"What I want to say is that you are not worthy of Jinian at all. I advise you to leave him early."

Ji Si frowned deeply, "I... I won't leave Gu Jinnian."

"He said that he loves me and won't let me leave..."

Qi Keke was not annoyed when he heard Ji Sishen's words.

Instead, he spoke like a long stream of water, "Does he love you?"

"Ji Sishen, don't forget, you're just a stand-in."

"Look at your face, you look like me, if it weren't for me being forced to leave him, do you think you have a chance?"

Ji Sishen seemed to feel a strong grievance, and even his hands trembled.

The eyes turned red all of a sudden, and the tears were like water mist, and suddenly they filled the eyes.

Even though he knew that was the case, he still had to forcefully grit his teeth in front of this person to retort, "You...you lied!"

"I...I'm not your substitute!"

"He and I……"

"Brother Jinian said that he loves me!"

Qi Ke could see that Ji Sishen was shaken, so he leaned in and shook the red wine glass and continued to stimulate Ji Sishen.

"Ji Sishen, you are deceiving yourself."

"Also, Grandpa agrees with us now, and even if you are engaged, Grandpa never admitted it from beginning to end."

"You seem to have been kicked out by the Ji family. What do you think you can do to help him with your current situation?"

Ji Sishen suddenly stopped refuting, just bit his lip, tears welling in his eyes.

"He has loved me for ten years, and you are just a plaything for his temporary pastime, so I advise you to leave him as soon as possible, so as not to humiliate yourself."

After speaking, he snorted, and when he got up, his eyes turned slightly, and there was a mocking smile at the corner of his mouth.

Ji Sishen looked at the red wine glass that was leaning towards him, suddenly burst into tears, got up one by one, and bumped his arm against Qi Keke on purpose.

The red wine that should have been splashed on Ji Sishen's body fell on Qi Keke's body without a drop.

The white suit was instantly dyed red.

And Gu Jinnian, who heard the crying, ran over almost at once, and hugged Ji Sishen, who was crying heartbreakingly, in his arms.

"What's up?"

Of course it's going to be a complaint.

"He... he bullied me! He also scolded me, and he told me to leave you, saying that I was just a trash that could be thrown away, a toy you just used to enjoy on the bed."