(13)

If there is no damage, it can be seen that Ji Sishen definitely has a superb commanding talent.

but…  …

Fu Ting held the person in his arms gently, his eyes darkened.

Mu family...

Of course Ji Sishen wasn't really in such pain, he just pretended.

At this moment, Fu Ting seemed to fall asleep leaning against the sofa.  Ji Sishen got up from his arms his, propped himself up, and approached Fu Ting.

Looking at Fu Ting, he traced the outline of Fu Ting 's face his with his eyes his, and the corner of his mouth his was dyed with a satisfied smile.

The person in front of him suddenly opened his eyes, causing Ji Sishen to fall backwards in fear.

Fortunately, Fu Ting responded in time and caught Ji Sishen.

"Why are you so careless?"

Not scared by you!

Fu Ting frowned slightly, and seemed to blame a little, but Ji Sishen always felt that this guy did it on purpose?

He took the man into his arms, afraid that he would catch a cold, so he took clean clothes for Ji Sishen to put on.

Ji Sishen pursed his lips and looked at Fu Ting before speaking for a while.

"marshal..."

"Fu Ting."

The title of marshal is a bit unfamiliar, and he doesn't like it.

Ji Sishen's complexion was a bit crimson because of this title, and even his eyebrows and eyes his were full of unrelenting spring intentions.

"Fu Ting..."

It seemed like an awkward cry, but Fu Ting was very satisfied.

"what you want to say?"

Fu Ting put one arm around Ji Sishen's waist and rubbed Ji Sishen's knuckles with the other, the atmosphere was ambiguous.

"That evening..."

Some dare not go to see Fu Ting.

It is clearly a little lion guy, but in front of him, he is milky and sweet.

"As you think, he's it's me."

Fu Ting's hand around Ji Sishen's waist moved to Ji Sishen's waist pocket, where there were still clear marks.

"Deeply, this is the evidence."

Ji Si deeply remembered the mark on his waist, and Fu Ting's sudden approach made him see the mark behind Fu Ting's ear.

It's obviously the same as him.

Ji Sishen reacted at once, this is the mark left after being marked.

After being marked, it means that this person belongs to the other person from the inside out, and the pheromones released by others will have no effect on him.

And his own Flomon will also carry the breath of the other party, so that others dare not easily meddle.

No wonder the system said he couldn't resist Fu Ting's Flomon.

but…  …

If it goes on like this, won't he be influenced by Fu Ting every time?

Ji Sishen felt that his waist his started to hurt again.

Fu Ting seemed to know what Ji Sishen was thinking, so he took out the inhibitor he brought from Lu Sheng.

"This inhibits the effects of Pr in your body on you."

That is, after the injection, he would no longer react casually to Fu Ting.

But Ji Si was stunned for a moment, grabbed Fu Ting's hand his, and subconsciously tried harder.

"You...you know?"

Fu Ting knew from the beginning.

He's a marshal, how could he not know that Jiji's deep-fat/estrus symptom was because of the Pr injection.

"knowledge."

These two words were like a death sentence, which made Ji Sishen suddenly discouraged.

"Then I..."

"Don't worry, others won't know, you can stay at the academy with peace of mind."

Ji Si's eyes lit up, "Really?"

More than a little excited joy.

"Well, really."

Affected by Ji Sishen's emotions, Fu Ting was also somewhat happy.

Ji Sishen was naturally happy when he heard this.

But thinking that he still has the estrus/estrus period every month, he began to worry again.

The delicate brows his furrowed.

"But what should I do next time I... have an attack?"