"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (9)

Ji Sishen was about to refute, but the next second, Huo Jinyu took off one side of the mask, and hugged Ji Sishen and kissed it directly.

Ji Sishen was caught off guard, and the unfamiliar aura hit him, causing his eyes to widen subconsciously.

But soon Ji Si was deeply aware of the disbelieving look on the other side, so he took the initiative to hug Huo Jinyu and responded to the kiss.

Because only one side of the mask was removed, and the bruises on Huo Jinyu's face were still there.

Therefore, the other party did not recognize Huo Jinyu.

"Not leaving yet?"

Huo Jinyu's eyes shot a knife coldly.

Huo Jinyu is an actor who has won the Grand Slam. What kind of eyes can deter people is easy for him.

A person who is kissed in a bad way can only let the other person hug him.

And he was leaning on Huo Jinyu's arms, soothing his breath.

The corners of his eyes were stained with a hint of crimson, and his eyes were more hazy, which was emotional.

Such Ji Sishen Huo Jinyu didn't want others to see it, so he naturally covered Ji Sishen's eyes with his own hands.

The slightly long feathered eyelashes fluttered in the palm of his hand, a little itchy.

The director knows that there is no benefit today.

He could only leave angrily.

Seeing the director leave, Ji Sishen breathed a sigh of relief.

But when he came back to his senses, he was a little embarrassed and wanted to push Huo Jinyu away.

But Huo Jinyu didn't let go of Ji Sishen, but after closing the door, he pushed Ji Sishen's entire back against the door.

One hand wraps Ji Sishen in his arms, and the other hand lifts Ji Sishen's chin.

"Stay away from him."

Ji Sishen was a little scared by Huo Jinyu who looked like this.

He could only pursed his lips and nodded.

He wanted to push Huo Jinyu away, but his strength was too small. For Huo Jinyu, he had no strength at all.

Huo Jinyu leaned down and kissed Ji Sishen's lips.

The lips and teeth were grinding, and there was only this person between the breaths, the domineering and cold breath.

He narrowed his eyes, not knowing what to do.

Seeing the person in his arms, it seemed that he couldn't even breathe, so he had to let go of Ji Sishen and let him breathe.

"Aren't they going to breathe?"

It was him who was obviously taken advantage of, but now he is actually talking about him in reverse?

"You and I……"

Not a word for a long time.

Huo Jinyu lowered his head and approached Ji Sishen's shoulder, greedily breathing the breath that belonged to Ji Sishen.

Really sweet strawberry aroma.

It's addicting.

"Deep, you support me."

Ji Sishen was a little itchy, and when he heard this sentence suddenly, Ji Sishen was taken aback.

The dignified actor is so shameless, let a man raise him?

Huo Jinyu, what about your face?

Are you sure not to pick it up?

I thought so in my heart, but there was a frown in front of me.

"I...I can't afford it..."

"I don't even have a chance to play tricks now."

"That director cut off all my chances of being on the set."

Said grievances.

Huo Jinyu rubbed Ji Sishen's hair.

"Then go to another crew and try."

Um……

Finally said nine words at a time.

When Ji Sishen heard this, he knew that this guy must have ordered someone behind his back.

So feel relieved.

Ji Sishen pursed his lips and said in embarrassment, "If I can find a new crew tomorrow, then I will... support you."

Yes, a simple little white lotus will not reject others.

Even if you can't afford it, you can afford it.