The President and His Sweetheart Double (25)

Ji Sishen hugged Gu Jinnian tightly, looking innocent and scared.

"So, I'm not going back."

Gu Jinnian's face was also ugly, so he put Ji Sishen in his arms and began to chase people away.

"Did you hear?"

"Since your Ji family can abandon my wife, why can't my wife leave Ji's house?"

Ji Tong felt a little anxious when he heard Gu Jinnian say such words.

This was not the picture he wanted to see, nor the words he wanted to hear.

How come he can talk like this all of a sudden?

It's like a completely changed person.

Ji Tong knew that talking to Gu Jinnian would not help.

He can't take care of it now, how did Ji Sishen suddenly change into a person.

Can only watch Ji Sishen speak.

"Brother! That's just an angry word from my father. Besides, you are my father's son. How could he really drive you away?"

"Besides, you are my father's son and my brother. This is a fact that cannot be changed."

Ji Sishen sneered to himself, and started moral kidnapping again, right?

Ji Si knew very well that the Ji family had long been an empty shell.

The current Ji family needs the sponsorship of Gu Jinnian.

Therefore, Ji Tong will only come today.

But Ji Sishen also knew that if it wasn't for such a reason, Ji Tong would also find a chance to come here.

Ji Si deeply pursed his lips, as if he was being persuaded.

When Ji Tong saw this, as if he had found a breakthrough, he pursued the victory.

"Brother, father loves you, come back."

"I swear, as long as you are willing to come back, brother, you can promise anything."

Ah.

I'm hooked, what I'm waiting for is your words.

Ji Sishen raised his head and glanced at Gu Jinnian, seemingly embarrassed.

Knowing that Ji Sishen was kind, Gu Jinnian comforted Ji Sishen.

"If you want to go back, go back. If they treat you badly, I will take you back."

Ji Si deeply frowned, listening to this, a little aggrieved, "Don't you want me?"

Gu Jinyoung patted Ji Sishen's back, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

"Little idiot, didn't I say it? I will never want you in this life."

"It's just that if you are so embarrassed, I respect your choice."

"I just want you to know that no matter what decision you make, there is always me behind it."

This made Ji Si deeply relieved and reassured.

"If that's the case, I... I'll go back and have a look?"

Gu Jinnian hummed.

"Want me to accompany you?"

Ji Sishen smiled and shook his head this time, "No, I will come back obediently, just come and pick me up."

Gu Jinnian hummed dotingly.

He asked the driver to send Ji Sishen and Ji Tong back home.

In the car, the atmosphere is not as harmonious as in the office.

Ji Sishen leaned against the car window and closed his eyes, with no expression on his face, his lips pursed into a line.

The coldness revealed between the eyebrows also made some people dare not approach.

Ji Tong glanced at Ji Sishen and wanted to speak, but the smell really made it difficult for him to figure out Ji Sishen's temper.

Looking at Ji Sishen up and down, as if to see through Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen wasn't afraid of him staring, and he didn't open his eyes, so he spoke coldly.

"What? Have you seen enough?"

"What do you guys want to do with me this time?"

Ji Tong glanced at the driver in front of him, but he still couldn't say those words.

With a smile on his face, "Brother, this time we really want to take you home."