34

Afterwards, Huo Jinyu looked at the sleeping man lying beside him, with a gentle smile on his face,

After closing the quilt, I called the director to ask for leave.

Shen Shen finally came to accompany him, how could he waste it on filming.

Deeply, he didn't even have the heart to film.

There are many fun little things in N city, and Shen Shen will definitely like them very much.

"Shen Shen, get up, let's go out to play today."

Ji Si was so sleepy, but when Huo Jinyu said he wanted to go out to play, he sat up like a puppet.

He drooped his head, closed his eyes and continued to fall asleep.

Huo Jinyu couldn't be funny, so he had to take someone to wash himself.

After washing, Ji Sishen almost woke up.

Huo Jinyu wears a peaked cap, mask and glasses.

If you don't do any disguise, you will definitely be on the hot search again, and there will definitely be many people coming to sign.

Ji Sishen is not as popular as Huo Jinyu, so he only wears a hat.

And it's too inconvenient to play with glasses and masks or something.

In addition, Ji Sishen had other plans, so when he was having a good time, he even took off his hat his.

Keenly feeling that there was a paparazzi filming, Ji Sishen pulled off Huo Jinyu's mask.

Two people eat the same cone together.

Huo Jinyu was even bolder, hugging Ji Sishen's waist directly, instead of eating the cone, he kissed Ji Sishen's lips.

"This one is sweeter."

Ji Sishen's face his flushed red, ignoring the shameless man and dragging him to the amusement park.

Who is the little boyfriend behind Huo Jinyu, everyone wants to know.

So there have always been a lot of paparazzi squatting, trying to dig out who this person is.

But Huo Jinyu was too vigilant and couldn't dig it at all.

Even if there was a little sign, it was suppressed by Huo Jinyu's people.

Now that they can be upright and open, and take such valuable photos, they can't go out quickly.

【Shock!  Suspected to be Huo Yingdi's little boyfriend visiting the class!  The two kiss intimately.  ]

However, the photos and animations have been processed, and it is not clear who it is.

Only a vague profile can be seen, but the level of intimacy between the two is definitely something that only couples have.

It's amazing when it comes out.

Happier is undoubtedly Huo Jinyu and Ji Sishen's CP fans.

Because everyone picked out the clothes in the photo, it was the one they wore during the movie event.

Even the details were picked up.

This made Ji Si deeply lament the power of fans.

It's just... he's obviously so obvious.

Why is it so blurry?

Don't think about it, it must be Huo Jinyu's masterpiece again.

This dog man, does he dare to make a big move unless he says the official announcement?

In the next two or three days, Ji Sishen will take Huo Jinyu out for a walk and let the paparazzi take more pictures.

So that Han Xiao can see, this is his man his!

Han Xiao naturally saw it, but he didn't care much.

Just some little tricks.

Anyway, he is going to N City soon.

At that time, it is not certain who Huo Jinyu belongs to.

Because there were too many announcements, Ji Sishen was urged back by CC.

Before leaving, Ji Sishen also warned Huo Jinyu not to mess with him.

Huo Jinyu felt that the little strawberry essence in his family his could n't handle it enough.  How could he have the heart to mess with flowers?

After he was with Ji Sishen, the scripts he received all skipped the scripts with intimate scenes.

Even in the current police and bandit dramas, there is no heroine.