"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (19)

"Then why didn't you call me first?"

Su Jingshen is now as mad as a cat with fried fur.

This is the first time CC has seen Su Jingshen so excited.

"What's the matter? Why do you act like someone is calling for your life?"

That's no nonsense?

That is Huo Jinyu's baby!

He promised, he couldn't knock him and touch him, but now it's better to let people beat him directly!

Why don't you put your life in Huo Jinyu's hands?

Su Jingshen couldn't explain it to CC, so he just hung up the phone to see how to remedy it.

CC who was hung up:  …

In the past few days, Huo Jinyu was stunned and refused to let Ji Sishen go out again.

As if he was a crippled.

Ji Sishen is also just right, saving himself the effort.

An Xin became his own rice bug, and by the way, pay attention to the hot searches in the entertainment industry.

Waiting to eat melon.

Sure enough, within two days, someone broke the black material that Chao Fengyi was playing big names and beating newcomers in the crew.

There's also a video.

He also cut the front out of context, and deliberately kept only the fragment of Chao Fengyi's beating.

And even the sound has been processed, deliberately amplified several times.

Of course, the faces of Fu Hua and Ji Sishen were of course covered.

Below the hot search, there are also many on-site staff comments.

Coupled with the navy arranged by someone, even if it is not real, it can become real.

Therefore, the gentle and kind person that Chao Fengyi has maintained for so many years is ruined like this.

Ji Sishen felt that the fire was not big enough, so he opened a new account for himself and sent a message.

[I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I took the initiative to ask for the real fight myself, I didn’t expect it would bring so much trouble to Sister Fengyi. I didn't pay attention to it myself. Sister Fengyi is really dedicated to her work. She is a senior who I want to learn with humility. I hope I can work with Sister Fengyi. 】

By the way, Aite went to Chao Fengyi.

Well, I even took a photo of my face wrapped in gauze.

The system really wanted to applaud.

Fight up fight up!

A host who doesn't make trouble is no longer a host!

Ji Sishen posted a message, and CC sister also forwarded the comment.

[The face is more tender than that of a girl, so take good care of yourself to recover. Some people need to be a little self-aware, they are obviously guilty of being a ghost, and they have to pay for it. 】

CC's sneering words undoubtedly have the connotation of Chao Fengyi.

CC is a gold broker and has brought out such a powerful actor as Huo Jinyu, so the popularity is naturally self-evident.

It got even worse.

As soon as CC forwarded it, Su Jingshen also wanted to get involved.

Posted a happy and cheerful nine-square grid of his own crew, with text.

[The crew is another home for the actors, and you are my other family. 】

In an instant, a new tag hot search was topped up.

Su Jingshen's kick added fuel to the fire.

Even the director forwarded comments.

【Await your return. 】

In this way, Ji Sishen not only broke tens of thousands of fans in an instant, but also made a lot of heat.

As for Chao Fengyi's big game and bullying the newcomers, it's completely solid.

There are even people who are on the hot search as Sherlock Holmes, guessing that the few people who support the newcomer are related to Huo Jinyu, and they are all people who have been standing beside Huo Jinyu when he was hacked.

Therefore, many people picked up the black material that Huo Jinyu was hacked again.

Guessing, maybe Huo Jinyu is strong B Chao Fengyi, and Chao Fengyi also directed and acted, and it was deliberately revealed that he wanted to black Huo Jinyu.

What a big