"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (2)

"I'll wait for you here obediently."

With a wink like silk, he even took off his jacket.

The man's heart was itchy when he was hooked, so he could only obediently go to take a bath.

"Don't run."

Ji Si gave a deep hum, avoiding the man and lying on the bed.

"Look, I'm just lying here, not running."

The man swallowed his saliva and went to wash up.

When the man entered the bathroom, Ji Sishen's face changed.

After getting dressed again, listening to the sound of water inside, I quickly left the hotel.

If it weren't for the circumstances, he would have to take all the other's clothes and locked the door.

It's a pity that this scumbag can only be cheap.

"I thought the host, you are going to sacrifice yourself."

"You want to fart, when did my requirements become so low?"

"A fat middle-aged uncle with a wretched face, can I see it?"

That's true.

His host's vision is not so bad.

After leaving the hotel, Ji Sishen sorted out the memory of the original owner.

The original owner is a little actor who plays tricks.

I have an actor dream in my heart, so no matter what it is, he will do it no matter how hard or tired he is.

But a few years have passed, and the original owner is still a trickster.

He turned against his family, obviously a young master from a wealthy family, and he had to run out to endure hardship.

It is also heard before that there are some unwritten rules in the entertainment industry.

It's about the so-called unspoken rules and the like.

The original owner didn't take it seriously and scoffed.

But recently, "The Storm" is looking for the male No. 3.

The original owner naturally did not let it go.

The original lead audition wasn't great, but it was passable.

The director also let him enter the re-examination.

Then the original owner received a text message from the director, saying that he was looking for him to talk about the role.

The original owner didn't think much about it, and left naturally.

But who knew that the director actually fell in love with him, and it was not about the role at all.

Instead, it is implying that he betrayed himself and exchanged unspoken rules.

In the entertainment industry, it is normal to have unspoken rules.

Therefore, there is the scene of Ji Sishen just now.

Ji Sishen was walking all the time, and he almost fell over without paying attention.

At a glance, a man was lying with a pile of wine bottles beside him.

With the light, Ji Sishen discovered that the man had been beaten.

Can't see what it looks like.

Even... a little ugly.

Ji Sishen didn't want to control it at first, but the system opened to remind.

"Host, this is your goal, you can't throw it away."

Ji Sishen: ...

So ugly, he refused.

"The face of the beating is a little swollen, a little ugly, and a little decadent."

"Go home and pack up, who's not a little wolf dog anymore?"

It seems reasonable.

So Ji Sishen dragged his goal back to his home.

In order to prevent his own goal, Ji Sishen was really ugly, so he still treated the other side for the marks on his face, and also changed all the dirty clothes, even took off the innermost trousers and threw them into the washing machine .

Still very considerate to drag people to the bed and cover them with quilts.

He took out a blanket and put it on himself.

fell asleep.

The person who woke up the next day was naturally Ji Sishen.

Seeing that the other party hadn't woken up, he went to cook by himself.

I don't know if the other party was pinching a little or something, Ji Sishen finished the meal and put it on the table, and he woke up.

Ji Sishen: ...

Still resigned to his fate, he walked over, took out his clothes and put them on the bed.