(42)

He could even abandon the civil and military officials of the Manchu Dynasty to see her for the slightest injury she suffered.

In the days with her, the emperor had not even entered the harem of other concubines.

This made Bailimu's biological mother have a sincere love for the emperor.

But Baili Shao coerced and lured her in every possible way, threatening her with her family 's life her.

She didn't want to tell the emperor and embarrass the emperor.

So she pretended to promise him.

But she never started.

Knowing that Bailimu 's mother-in-law was moved with sincerity towards the emperor, she even used force towards his mother-in-law his.

She Defiled his mother and concubine her.

Baili Shao wanted the emperor to wear his green hat his.

At that time, Baili Mu was four years old.

And Baili Shao defiled his mother and concubine by entering the palace to give him an excuse to celebrate his birthday his.

On that day, when Bai Limu returned to the palace, his mother-in-law his was in his palace his ... hanged.

Bai Limu said very calmly, but Ji Sishen felt a little distressed.

"Shen Shen, I heard about this from the maid next to my mother-in-law. I didn't want to believe it, so I killed her at that time."

"From now on, no one knows about this matter."

"You said, I must be bad."

No wonder Bailimu was reborn later and tried every means to torture Baili Shao.

Ji Si hugged Baili Mu deeply and comforted her gently.

"No, Your Highness will always be your dearest His Highness."

Indeed, if this matter is known to others, I am afraid that even Bailimu himself will not be able to keep it.

Although that palace maid was the confidant of his mother and concubine, there was no guarantee that one day she would not speak out.

Do not persuade others to be kind without suffering others.

Ji Sishen will not express his opinion his on this matter.

"But I'm useless."

"There is no way to avenge the mother-in-law."

"My body is not as good as others since I was a child, and I am often sick. I have nothing to do with him."

If it wasn't for Shen A

He can't protect his mother and concubine, and now he wants to protect his deep.

He would prescribe that kind of medicine to Baili Shao, but it was just a reminder to remind him.

Ji Sishen suddenly understood a lot of things.

Bai Limu has been in poor health since childhood, probably because others have put chronic poison in his diet.

so that it has accumulated to the present.

There is more than one toxin in his body.

Queen counts as one.

I am afraid that Baili Shao is also one of them.

"Your Highness, I will protect you well."

In this case, Bai Limu's heart his trembled slightly.

That's enough.

What responded to Ji Sishen was the man's deep and warm joy his.

And Ji Sishen also gave him enough responses, as if he was telling Bailimu that he was not alone.

He will help him.

Perhaps what Bailimu needs is just Ji Sishen to accompany him.

But this incident made Ji Sishen figure out a lot of things.

"I think your system is a bug. There is no record of such an important thing."

"I suspect that this is not a script, but a plot synopsis."

system:"……"

I'm so angry that I was disliked by the host again.

"I hate you for a day or two."

system:"……"

Ji Si lazily made jokes with the system.

He still has a lot of things to figure out.

Suddenly, Ji Sishen suddenly remembered someone, and sent a letter out.

He Got a reply within a few days.

"What did you ask the little eunuch?"

"What can he know?"

Ji Sishen looked at the envelope full of densely written words in his hand his, and was very happy.