(38)

As soon as Chu Xiao saw Ji Sishen, he immediately twisted his body and came over.

The nose his is a strong rouge fragrance.

Although it is thick, it is not pungent.

On the contrary, it makes people feel that this is the breath that he should have.

"Oh, isn't this Xiaoshen?"

"I'm the childhood sweetheart of your marshal."

Fu Ting was afraid that his people his would be damaged by Chu Xiao, so he hugged them directly into his arms his, full of possessiveness.

Chu Xiao: "..."

Is he some kind of scary guy?

Is it necessary to be so vigilant?

"Stay away from him."

Hearing this, Chu Xiao became angry.

"What do you mean get away from me?"

"I am the second prince!"

In the next second, he got a Fu Ting-style white eye.

"Which prince is like you, who runs the black market by himself?"

Speaking of this, the second prince became a little proud.

"Who stipulated that the prince can't engage in the black market?"

"Look, isn't my black market well-run?"

"Besides, Desolate Star does not belong to Interstellar."

This is indisputable.

After speaking, Chu Xiao's eyes turned to Ji Sishen again.

"Xiao Shenshen, I didn't go to your wedding last time. I'll give you some fun things today."

As he spoke, he quickly pulled the person out of Fu Ting's arms.

Ji Sishen was dragged away before he could react.

Therefore, he could only helplessly turn his head and smile at Fu Ting.

Why does he think that this second prince is a little... cute?

Chu Xiao said to give him small things, but he gave him a bunch of them.

They're all combat weapons.

From his eloquent words his, Ji Si deeply doubted, did he want to fight Fu Ting one-on-one for a long time?

Anyway, everything is inseparable... Just threaten Fu Ting.

Makes Ji Si deep in tears.

"That's enough."

Send it again, he is afraid that he does not want to give him all his warehouse his.

Chu Xiao also stopped, looking at the pile of things in Ji Sishen's hand, very satisfied.

"Is there anything else you want, Xiaoshen?"

"I have a lot of things here that you can't think of, the kind that even Fu Ting can't get."

This he completely believed.

Ji Sishen started to think seriously.

In fact, he lacks everything, and if he needs to say something...

Ji Sishen may feel that the only shortcoming is probably the combat ability his.

Although the mental power of the command system exceeds that of the combat system, the lack of combat is a flaw.

If something really happened, that little mental power might not help.

Ji Si suddenly remembered something, "By the way, Xiaoxiao, I'm a little interested in the finale of today's auction, but is there anyone close by?"

The one auctioned at the finale today can only explode from a long distance, and the damage at close range is not much at all.

If someone wants to hurt someone close, then this thing is useless at all.

Chu Xiao thought about Ji Sishen 's words his, and seriously thought about where there is such a thing.

He really remembered it, "Well, this is close-range damage, but the power is relatively large. If the distance is too close, you will even be injured."

Ji Sishen didn't care, "This is fine."

Chu Xiao looked at Ji Sishen seriously, as if he wanted to see through Ji Sishen.

Others hope that the bigger the long-distance damage, the better, why did it turn around for him?

Ji Sishen let Chu Xiao watch and put away all the little things, just as Fu Ting came over.

He leaned into Chu Xiao's ear and said softly, "Don't tell Fu Ting."