(13)

Jiang Yun?

It seems to be the name.

It is the jewel in the palm of the general Jiang Yichao.

This Jiang Yichao is not a good guy, but after Bailimu's rebirth, he is a disaster.

As for Jiang Yun, although she grew up with Bailimu since childhood, she had no good intentions.

Before Bailimu was reborn, after knowing that there was no cure for Bailimu, he never entered the palace to see him.

After the rebirth of her, this Jiang Yun used various opportunities to approach Bailimu again, and she spoke to Bailimu with the affection of her childhood her.

In the end, even the following three indiscriminate drugs/medicine methods succeeded in becoming the apex of Bailimu.

She also became a queen.

Bailimu was sincere towards this Jiang Yun, but in the end, she was not hurt the most by Jiang Yun?

Therefore, after the rebirth of Bailimu, he still could not end in a good life.

After all, he is not completely blackened.

What woman do you want?

Is the throne not fragrant?  Or is he not petite enough?

Jiang Yunren was still outside the house, so she could already hear her voice her.

"Brother Prince!"

It sounds very urgent, but I don't know how sincere this urgency is.

As early as when Ji Sishen put on the power fence, Bailimu heard the movement outside.

When he looked up, he found that it was Jiang Yun.  Although his face was not eager, it was not cold and distant.

Jiang Yun ran directly over and squatted in front of Bailimu, her small face her tugged into a ball, and she looked around at Bailimu 's body her very worriedly.

"Brother Prince, how are you?"

"I heard from my father that the prince's brother is already well, is it true? Is there any discomfort now?"

Bai Limu frowned almost indiscernibly.

When Jiang Yun rushed over, the pungent smell of rouge caught his breath his.

"Well, it's alright."

Hearing this, Jiang Yun patted her chest in relief, "That's good."

"Seeing that the prince's brother is all right, Yun'er is relieved."

As soon as Jiang Yun spoke, a voice came from Ji Sishen.

It's the sound of a can falling to the ground.

It wasn't unintentional, it was intentional.

One bite of the prince's brother, one bite of Yuner's, a bit... bitch.

Not too cool.

Jiang Yun ignored Ji Sishen's voice and just smiled sweetly at Baili Mu, the two pear vortex seemed to be intoxicating.

"Brother Prince, can Yun'er enter the palace to see you in the future?"

While speaking, he curled his lips again, "During the time when the prince's brother was in a coma, my father did not allow me to enter the palace."

"It is said that His Majesty does not let anyone come to see you, for fear that others will take this opportunity to poison the prince's brother."

After he finished speaking, he crossed his hips indignantly, and pouted his mouth in a way that he thought was cute.

"Humph! Father really, will I hurt the prince's brother? We grew up together since we were young."

Ah…  …

It seems that Jiang Yun has some means.

In just a few words, why did he go to the palace to see him when Bailimu was helpless, and he completely cleared it up.

Using the emperor as an excuse is simply too appropriate.

Bai Limu's attention was not on Jiang Yun, Yu Guang kept paying attention to Ji Sishen.

When the jar fell to the ground just now, if he read it correctly, he clearly pulled it to the ground himself.

At this moment, the sound of cutting herbs was louder than usual, and a little louder than usual.

Seeing that Bailimu didn't speak, Jiang Yun thought that Bailimu was still blaming her.

"Brother Prince, you're still blaming Yun'er, you haven't come to see you, have you?"

The good-looking willow eyebrows were tightly locked together, and a pair of pear blossom eyes contained a bit of water vapor, looking at Chu Chu pitifully.