The President and His Sweetheart Double (18)

Ji Si's deep smile was sweet and greasy, and the two little pear nests came out.

"You hug me."

Gu Jinnian naturally wanted to hold it.

Ke Qi Keke came over completely ignoring the interaction between the two.

Softly called out.

"The Year of Viola..."

This is a battle of two white lotuses!

Gu Jinnian stood up with Ji Sishen in his arms, facing Qi Keke with a cold face, without a trace of expression.

"Step aside."

This is Qi Keke's hard-won opportunity, how could he let it go?

"Jinian! I'm Coco. I know you still care about what happened back then, but I was forced to!"

"Now that I'm back, we can be together again, this time, I will never leave!"

Those hands tightly clasped the corner of Gu Jinnian's clothes, as if he had completely ignored the person in Gu Jinnian's arms.

And a certain person who was ignored didn't say anything nervous, on the contrary, he enjoyed watching the play.

Seeing the other party finish speaking, he hugged Gu Jinnian again, pouted, shook his legs, and cried out aggrieved.

"Gu Jinnian~"

With a voice like a cat, the glutinous milk can completely melt the stone-like heart into water.

How can Gu Jinnian take care of Qi Keke?

He tugged at his clothes directly, and went upstairs with Ji Sishen without looking back.

Ignoring it at all, Qi Keke fell to the ground because of inertia.

To be honest, Mr. Gu really doesn't like Ji Sishen very much, but that kid looks more pleasing to the eye than Qi Keke.

So, Old Man Gu got up, snorted coldly, glanced at the person on the ground and said.

"It seems that my grandson doesn't care about you so much anymore."

Qi Keke stood up from the ground and looked at the old man Gu and said ruthlessly, "He will be mine alone!"

Old Man Gu frowned, looking at the cruelty and jealousy in Qi Keke's eyes, he really didn't like it, and even a little bit disgusted.

So I just left, so I don't have to worry about it.

Gu Jinnian really treats Ji Sishen as a son now, and does not need Ji Sishen to do it himself.

Ji Sishen curled his lips, "Gu Jinnian, I think I'm about to be taken care of and become a crippled person now, and I won't even be able to eat and dress, what should I do?"

Gu Jinnian put on Ji Sishen's shoes, and then watched Ji Sishen speak deeply and enthusiastically, "With me here, you don't need to do any of these things, you just need to be obedient and stay by my side all the time. "

Seeing Gu Jinnian's eyes, Ji Sishen's heart skipped a beat.

It was over, and an NPC in the mission world almost made his legs go soft.

It's not the first time your legs are weak.

Ji Si took a deep breath, his moved eyes were wet, holding Gu Jinnian's face and sighing.

"I knew you were the best."

Unexpectedly, Ji Sishen's action is completely an act of raising fire.

As soon as Gu Jinnian got up, he imprisoned Ji Sishen's hands above his head and pressed them under him.

"Since I know that I am the best, then I naturally have to ask for a little reward."

In the next second, Ji Sishen was eaten and wiped clean by some dog man.

I don't care at all that this is an old house, and I don't care at all about the grandfather and predecessor Bai Yueguang in the old house.

"Tong'er, I think I need to nourish my kidneys."

A look of death.

The system hurriedly said, "What's the matter? Host, are you empty? Can't you?"

Ji Sishen turned over and said, "You're just empty! You can't do it!"

"I'm just a string of data, of course not."