(44)

At that time, there was only Rong Ruo who stayed in Fengyi Palace to serve the queen.

As for the others, it seems that they are either dead or missing.

Obviously, it was the queen who wanted to cover up something, and these people would disappear or die.

But at that time coincided with the outbreak of the epidemic, and many people died in the palace.

So I was also deceived by the queen like this.

In addition, she said it is not an important person, just some eunuchs and palace maids, so no one will care.

Bai Limu thought about going to the mother who gave birth to the queen, but found that this mother had already been executed.

Therefore, the final breakthrough seems to be only one Rongruo.

Rong Ruo has followed the queen since he was a child, and it is too difficult to pry open Rong Ruo's mouth his.

But at least there is hope.

Now Bai Limu can be considered to know why the queen wants to harm herself.

The other princes were also poisoned by the queen, probably to make room for themselves and Baili Shao's son.

This time, Bailimu almost smashed Baili Shao upside down.

Of course, this was fueled by Ji Sishen and the system behind it.

Otherwise, it may take a while to find out what happened so long ago.

"What about now?"

Ji Sishen continued to play with the small bottle in his hand his, it was the Gu worm.

It seemed to him that it was just an ordinary plaything.

Given his current status his as Ji Sishen, this thing is really nothing to be afraid of.

"Of course I'm going to do something."

Ji Sishen has never felt that sitting still, he can let his opponents show their tricks his.

This made the system tremble, and it was a little curious about how the host was going to do things.

The evidence in Bailimu's hands is also seventy-eight, but if it is suddenly shaken out, I am afraid that the father and the emperor will not believe it.

So he might have to wait for an opportunity.

And this opportunity, of course, is Ji Si's deep secret fueling the flames.

for example:…  …

Seeing Ji Sishen's delay in taking action, King Ning directly motivated Gu worm.

This Gu worm is not fatal, it is that life that can be tortured is better than death.

tsk...

It's nerve-racking to play with scum again.

So these few days, Ji Sishen was rolling in the palace in pain.

"Deep, what's wrong with you?"

Bailimu didn't know what happened to Ji Sishen at all, so he could only be anxious.

Ji Sishen was covered in fine cold sweat on his forehead, curled up, his face pale and weak.

The clenched lip his has turned white, and it looks like a spasm in pain.

The system silently watched Ji Sishen act.

"Your Highness...I...I hurt..."

Bai Limu can only hold the person tightly in his arms his and constantly comfort him.

His brows his were furrowed, and his deep eyes his were filled with worry.

But he seemed powerless.

In order to prevent Ji Sishen from fainting in pain, Bai Limu gritted his teeth in distress and directly fainted Ji Sishen.

Ji Sishen: "..."

What's the matter with being a little ruthless?

I almost didn't get hacked to death by this bastard!

In fact, Ji Sishen wasn't dizzy at all, he just pretended to be dizzy, and he was pretty good at it.

Bai Limu put the person on the bed and kissed Ji Sishen's eyebrows distressedly.

Those growing brows didn't seem to stretch.

But the dark light in his eyes his, it seems that he already knows what Ji Sishen is, why is it suddenly so painful.

So he changed his robes, and Bai Limu went directly to Prince Ning's mansion.

He did n't pretend to be sick anymore, and he went straight to the point.

"What did you do to Ji Sishen?"

Seeing people suddenly appear, Baili Shao is not surprised.