(8)

Ji Sishen lowered his head and frowned, resisting the reaction that was about to explode.

"System! Inhibitor!"

He suddenly wondered if the system had released false information to him.

The system immediately gave Ji Sishen inhibitor, but fortunately this time the inhibitor was not bad.

Ji Sishen clearly felt that he had been suppressed.

"What information did you give! Didn't you say half a month?"

"It's a one-day attack, right?"

Rao is Ji Sishen, and he can't stand it anymore.

Ji Sishen was a little irritable, so he didn't notice the strangeness around him.

The smell of milk that emanated from it was only for a moment, causing everyone around him to be a little puzzled.

The breath that came out of nowhere was only for a moment.

Because no one has exuded this kind of breath before, everyone is also curious for a moment.

Fortunately, it disappeared quickly, otherwise Ji Si was afraid that he would be exposed.

"Flomon?"

Lu Sheng obviously heard it too, and seemed to be looking for this source everywhere.

He didn't notice Fu Ting's frown.

"If people here find out that I have been injected with Pr, I will be directly disqualified from admission."

It will be treated as garbage if it is injected with Pr needles.

"Well, host, don't be so irritable."

"Look at how calm you are usually."

Listening to the sound of the system, I really want to let the data feel, what is the boiling of data!

"It seems that because you slept with Fu Ting, your body's pheromones became dependent on his pheromones his, so once you meet Fu Ting, you will ..."

"In short, you physically want to be in the sun with Fu Ting now, so Flomon will send Fu Ting the information you want and speed up your body's response."

Ji Sishen: "..."

MMP!

Ji Si pinched his eyebrows with a deep headache, this task can't be

Fu Ting's eyes are still on Ji Sishen, who is now fish on the chopping board.

Accept your fate, what if you can leave.

Maybe others don't know what just happened, but Mu Xingchun does.

"elder brother."

A soft voice made Ji Si get goosebumps.

Putting down his hand his, the goal was Mu Xingchun's face his.

Ji Sishen really didn't want to have anything to do with this person, the ghost knows what the hell this person wants to do.

"What do you want me to do? Madam Marshal."

The last few words are accentuated.

It looks like Ji Sishen is jealous of Mu Xingchun.

The people on the side stood up immediately, "You are Xingchun's brother, Mu Shen?"

"What's your attitude towards your brother?"

"You can't do it yourself, are you still jealous of your own younger brother?"

"Don't think that if you entered the academy with mental power, you think you are a notch higher than others."

The other party was chattering, and Ji Sishen was no good.

Noisy.

He only said nine words, but this passer-by was chattering a lot.

I don't know, I thought he was Mu Xingchun's follower.

That's right, the identity of Marshal Mu Xingchun's wife is indeed qualified to have a large number of followers.

In Mu Xingchun's weak and innocent eyes, a glimmer of pride flashed.

"Lu Qi, stop talking, it's really my problem, maybe I didn't consider my brother's mood."

"Brother, don't blame me, okay? You've been away from home for a few days. Father is very worried about you."

Gee.

Pretending to be a pure and innocent little white lotus in front of him?

Humph.

You are still too young.