(31)

Fu Ting also acted resolutely, so Ji Sishen changed his name with the privilege of Marshal Fu Ting.

Now on the identity plate, it is not Mu Shen.

It was Ji Sishen.

It just so happened that the original mother's surname was also Ji, and it was reasonable to change his own name his.

And the family column of his identity plate his was changed to Fu Ting.

A relationship is a lifelong partner.

In the family column of Fu Ting's identity plate, it is also his name his and his lifelong partner his.

Ji Si's deep brows and eyes couldn't help but smile.

Like a shining star in the dark night.

Fu Ting looked at Ji Sishen's deep smile his, and the corners of his mouth his were unconsciously tender.

It seems that the frost on the eyebrows and eyes his has been melted away.

Rubbing the soft fur of the little milk bag, "So happy?"

Ji Sishen threw himself into Fu Ting's arms, and his eyes his sparkled with excitement and joy.

"Of course I'm happy, I'll be the marshal's wife in the future!"

Fu Ting hugged the person in his arms his, lowered his eyes and chuckled.

In the deep eyes his, there is a shadow of a person.

"The marshal's wife has always been you alone."

Ji Si's deep smile his was a little silly, which made Fu Ting laugh.

I always feel that my little milk bag is too easy to satisfy, and it makes people reluctant to bully him.

How to do it?  He seemed to be more and more inseparable from him.

Fu Ting is the interstellar commander, so that his identity information his can basically be synchronized across the entire network.

So at this moment, the entire interstellar knows that their marshal's identity information has one more partner's information.

And the name in the family column is not the Mu Xingchun they know.

Even a name they had never heard before - Ji Sishen.

Suddenly, they remembered someone.

Ji Sishen...deep...mushen!

In addition, everyone observed Mu Xingchun's cracked face, and they didn't even go to verify it, it was just a conjecture.  We can all be sure that this Ji Sishen is definitely Mu Shen!

At the moment, everyone has sympathy for Mu Xingchun.

But what everyone is discussing is when Ji Sishen got involved with Fu Ting, or when Ji Sishen's eighth ancestors were revealed.

But no one thought that Ji Sishen was not worthy of Fu Ting.

No one cares about the results of the gene matching library.

Some people even set up a CP for Ji Sishen and Fu Ting in private.

From the first time Ji Sishen was "punished" by Fu Ting.

What a petite overlord vs ascetic Star Marshal or something.

Everyone had a great time playing in private, but no one talked about it publicly.

As soon as the news was made public, everyone started to openly kowtow to CP again, as if they did n't care about Mu Xingchun 's feelings his at all.

Only some of Mu Xingchun's little followers continued to fight for Mu Xingchun's indignation there.

"Humph! A bunch of jumping clowns!"

"It really depends on which side the wind blows."

"Who knows what means this Mu Shen used to seduce the marshal."

Those who knocked on the cp quit, "We are clowns jumping on the beam, what are you?"

"A bunch of shameless followers."

"We are deep, tender and sassy, ​​​​better than some weak hypocrite."

"Isn't it because of the results of the genetic matching database that I recognized myself as the marshal's wife and moved to the Marshal's mansion?"

"That's capable, and you also won the marshal with this identity."

"You can't become a real marshal's wife with an interstellar pass. Who knows if he used some filthy methods."