The President and His Sweetheart Double (28)

These words are wronged and harmless. If you don't know it, you think he is the one being persecuted.

Gu Jinnian didn't say a word the whole time, but his aura was not to be underestimated.

As if telling the other party, be careful with your words and deeds.

Ji Chen took a deep breath and suppressed the anger in his heart.

"Deeply, the past was really bad for you, but you also have to give people a chance to change."

"Ji Tong is your own younger brother. If you are so unreasonable, it will only be yourself who will suffer in the future."

Ji Sishen blinked, his eyes were watery, no matter how he looked, he couldn't tell that this was a vixen in a rabbit's skin.

"Father, you also said that I am unreasonable, not unreasonable."

"If my father can't agree, then I can't go back."

Ji Chen:  …

Gu Jinnian looked down at the person in his arms, and his eyes were a little surprised.

This little guy is like a vixen disguised as a bunny.

Very shrewd.

Gu Jinnian suddenly felt that he had fallen into his trap early in the morning.

Ji Chen now knows that it is absolutely impossible for Ji Sishen to let go of Gu Jinnian's backing.

"Okay! Just do as you say!"

Ji Chen could only grit his teeth and agree.

However, promise is promise, just leave Ji's house.

Not a big deal.

After the difficulties of Ji's family are over, can't he bring Ji Tong back?

Ji Chen fart, Ji Sishen knows what he ate last night.

What he can think of that he can't think of?

If you have Zhang Liangji, then I will also have a bridge ladder.

They are all thousand-year-old foxes, still want to play tricks with him?

So Ji Sishen agreed.

But well...

"Deeply, do you know that you are now like a hunter disguised as prey?"

Seeing through by Gu Jinnian, Ji Sishen immediately jumped off him and ran to Mr. Gu's side.

"I don't know what you said."

He held Old Man Gu's hand and acted like a spoiled child.

"Grandpa, look at your precious grandson bullying me again."

Old Man Gu struggled for a while, but did not break free.

That is, he snorted with a dark face, "He is not my precious grandson."

But Ji Sishen could still feel it, and Mr. Gu was very happy.

Gu Jinnian was first sued by a little villain, so he could only shake his head helplessly.

That's it.

No matter what, it is also his small prey, unable to escape from his palm.

Back at the villa, Ji Chen called and couldn't wait to urge him.

Ji Sishen was also not in a hurry.

He said that he had discussed with Gu Jinnian, but had not responded yet.

Need to wait a few more days.

"Father, now that the person Gu Jinnian likes is back, I don't have that much to talk about."

Ji Chen was a little impatient, "Ji Sishen, don't play tricks on me, if you haven't moved after three days, hum!"

Ji Sishen looked at the phone that was hung up and laughed.

Ji Chen ah Ji Chen, you really pushed your nose on your face.

Are you going to turn your back on him before this is over?

I really don't know where the inspiration came from.

Ji Sishen said that he would help Ji Chen, but at night he met Gu Jinnian's request and opened his mouth.

"You...don't help Ji's family..."

Gu Jinnian saw that he still had the mind to say something else, so he stepped up his efforts.

Ji Si snorted deeply, and subconsciously hugged Gu Jinnian tightly.

"If Ji Chen knew that you said that, he would be pissed off."

Ji Sishen just smiled lightly and pursed his lips.

"I...I just don't want to embarrass you..."