(9)

However, Mu Xingchun's pitiful and innocent appearance is really pleasing to others.

Coupled with his morbid appearance his that he could fall down at any time, it really happened.

The people next to him began to comfort Mu Xingchun in various ways.

And Ji Sishen, who was just a little bully, suddenly changed his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear brother, why is it your fault? It's my fault that makes my father unhappy."

"I've been out for so long, but I didn't go home. It's really unfilial."

"If I let my father know that I am making you worry so much now, I'm afraid I won't even let you in the house."

"Don't worry, I'll go home when the entrance ceremony is over."

The Mu family didn't want him to go back.

The original body has long been driven out by them, and now he lives alone in the slum.

Mu Xingchun 's expression his was not cracked at all, and it was still the same look that I felt pity for.

Hearing that Ji Sishen said he was going home, he seemed a little happy.

"My brother will come home, and my father will be very happy."

But he deliberately added the words "very happy".

Does his so-called happiness his mean punching, kicking, bullying and insulting the original body?

The headmaster's voice sounded at the right time, ending the atmosphere that seemed to be drawn with swords.

After Fu Ting's appearance, everyone went crazy as if the door of the mental hospital had opened.

The noisy Ji Sishen was a little irritable.

Some people even directly pulled Mu Xingchun to coax, and Mu Xingchun also pretended to be shy.

It really looks like a loving couple.

Seriously, there is no self-consciousness to rob someone else.

Everyone was quiet until Fu Ting said silence.

Serious as a military salute.

Only Ji Sishen, resting his chin with one hand, looked at the person speaking on the stage with all his leisure.

He was dressed in a white-backed Phnom Penh military uniform, cold and solemn.

The eyebrows and eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of frost, and the eyes were deep and deep, but with a bit of unquestionable sharpness.

The first three worlds have completely different auras, and of course their appearances are not that similar.

A little handsome, hormones are a little restless, like being dazzled by the sun.

Ji Sishen has always been clear about his own positioning his.

and…  …

This momentum is obviously not.

Ji Sishen's eyes fell on Fu Ting with a bit of playfulness, making it impossible to ignore.

His position his will be clearly visible to everyone present, and everyone is respectful, but he is the only one who looks comfortable.

He didn't mean to narrow his eyes at all.

Thinking of the time when he was knocked down by this man and begged for h, um, this look is quite in line with his temperament his.

Fu Ting recalled that just now, Ji Sishen pretended to be innocent in front of Mu Xingchun, and laughed secretly in his heart his.

The milky little guy has several faces.

Ji Sishen did n't know that he had completely exposed his duality his, and he had a somewhat provocative look in his eyes his, deliberately discharging electricity towards Fu Ting.

Although he can lie down and do 0, it doesn't mean that he can't tease this person, right.

To do 0 is to do 0, and provocation and provocation cannot be left behind.

Fu Ting completely ignored the irritating eyes.

Standing on the stage in a serious manner.

And Ji Sishen was very arrogant to imitate him underneath, and he deliberately made exaggerated expressions.

Rao is Lu Sheng, who has a panoramic view on the side, and can't hold back.

He had never seen such a bold man.

But it's also much more interesting than those people look at.

It seems that the marshal also paid some attention to him?

After the opening ceremony, Ji Sishen really wanted to go back to Mu's house.

——

Private interstellar plane!  !  !  (dog head saves life)

I don't know if you will like it (◦˙▽˙◦)