39

"But even if they won't say it, there must be others who won't agree."

Huo Jinyu seduced people and said what was in his heart.

"What others?"

Ji Sishen took a while to speak.

"Your family, your...parents."

"You are so good, you must have a fiancée that your parents fancy."

It was because of this.

In order to prevent anyone from talking about this in the future, Huo Jinyu told Ji Sishen his identity his at one time.

And if Shenshen can suddenly mention his parents his, most of them have already said his identity his.

"So, deeply believe me, they will not object."

This time Ji Sishen was even more excited, "Yes! They like Han Xiao so much, and Han Xiao also said that he is your parents' fancy, and you are just playing around with me."

The teardrops kept falling down as if they were disconnected, and one by one, it felt as if they were smashed into his heart his.

"no!"

He held Ji Sishen's hand and kissed it between his lips.

"I have never played with Shen Shen, I have a very serious love, the kind of love that I will be with Shen Shen all my life."

"And, deeply, he was wrong."

"What he said my parents liked him was just a joke when he was seven or eight years old."

"Su Jingshen also said that he wanted to marry him, and his parents his also said that they wanted him to be their daughter-in-law his."

"Then look, does Su Jingshen want to marry him? Did the Su family admit it again?"

"If this is the case, take it seriously, then there will be no jokes in this world."

Ji Sishen was completely blocked by Huo Jinyu 's words his.

"So deep, would you rather believe him than me?"

There was a sad look on Huo Jinyu's face, as if Huo Jinyu was kicked by him.

Dramatic!

But Ji Sishen still began to care about Huo Jinyu, "I...I don't, I believe you."

"Don't do this..."
Huo Jinyu looked at Ji Sishen, as sad as a heart attack.

"But because of him, I want to leave me."

"When I think of this, I feel like my heart is about to die, it hurts so much."

Ji Sishen: ...

Hey, hey, actor Huo Da, your role is a bit overdone.

Ji Sishen frowned immediately, and it was him who coaxed Huo Jinyu.

"Does it really hurt? Are you going to the hospital?"

Huo Jinyu grabbed Ji Sishen's hand and hugged him tightly.

"Well, it hurts."

"It takes a deep kiss to get better."

Ji Sishen: ...

Why does he think this actor Huo Da is a bit of a bitch?

Knowing that he was tricked, Ji Sishen was immediately unhappy.

"You...you bastard! You lied to me!"

Huo Jinyu gently caressed Ji Sishen's cheek.

"Deeply, I didn't lie to you. If you leave me because of someone else's words, I will really die."

This time, Ji Sishen's heart sank for a while.

Where are you still angry?

You can only hold the person tightly and open your mouth.

"As long as Yu doesn't want me, I will never leave Yu."

In this case, Huo Jinyu felt a little more at ease.

But even so, it's not safe at all.

"I don't want to be deep, so promise me, shall we go public?"

Ji Sishen has no tears now, but hesitating for a while after hearing such words.

"Does it really matter?"

Huo Jinyu kissed Ji Sishen's eyes, "Well, it's okay."