"Outdated" actor wants to sell himself (12)

Huo Jinyu kissed the person who had already slept.

Her hair was still a bit damp, and the corners of her eyes were also crimson after she had been in love.

Looking as tempting as a cherry.

After taking a deep shower with Ji Si in his arms, he returned to the bed.

This time, Huo Jinyu can finally be open and aboveboard and sleep deeply with Ji Si in his arms.

When he woke up the next day, Ji Sishen only felt back pain.

"It's obviously kidney deficiency."

Ji Sishen: ...

You have kidney deficiency, and the whole family has kidney deficiency.

Seeing that Huo Jinyu didn't wake up, Ji Sishen went to prepare the meal, left a note and went to the crew.

Even if Ji Sishen got the role of a bodyguard, he was still acting as a group.

So there are not many scenes and not many scenes.

It was Su Jingshen who had other ideas after seeing Ji Sishen for the first time.

"Huo Jinyu, lend me your people for a few months."

Huo Jinyu directly refused.

"impossible."

Su Jingshen immediately complained, "Huo Jinyu, can you stop being so possessive?"

"I just think he's a good fit for a role and has a few months to play."

"Since he has gone to this industry, he must be crawling and rolling here."

Huo Jinyu didn't speak.

"What role."

"There's a role of a fake eunuch in it, you know."

Huo Jinyu has read the script of "Feng Lin Tianxia", and naturally he knows this role.

A fake eunuch who had an affair with the queen, with clever methods, and often mingled in various palaces.

He has done a lot of things for the queen and eliminated many people.

And not only has an affair with the queen, but because of her beautiful appearance, she is very provocative.

So the emperor wore a lot of green hats.

He is a ruthless character who can brutally kill even his own father.

If you want beauty and beauty, you need people and connections, and you need strength and strength, it can be described as a talent.

It was because of his miserable background that his disposition was blackened, and he would do anything to do it for himself when he entered the palace.

The cruelty of this fake eunuch also caused the heroine to see the cruelty of the harem clearly, and began to embark on the fuse of the queen's psychology.

Huo Jinyu hesitated.

"Otherwise, how about we let him choose?"

This is Su Jingshen's only concession.

His eyes have always been vicious.

Although Huo Jinyu has never seen Ji Sishen act, since Su Jingshen is suitable for him, there must be no more suitable person except Ji Sishen.

Originally, few people were willing to play this role, after all, it was an extremely hated villain.

"Okay."

A few days later, Ji Sishen received the script of the fake eunuch.

Ji Sishen was a little surprised. He took the script home and shared it with Huo Jinyu happily.

"Su Yu, I'm so happy."

But Huo Jinyu didn't look very happy.

Ji Sishen saw it at a glance, "What's wrong with you?"

Huo Jinyu shook his head and did not speak.

The empathetic Ji Sishen reacted at once, "Is it because of this script?"

Huo Jinyu looked at Ji Sishen, "Shen Shen, if I let you give up acting, would you like it?"

Ji Sishen couldn't answer this question for a while.

I looked at the script in my hand for a long time.

"Do you not like it?"

Huo Jinyu just wanted an answer.

Ji Si showed embarrassment, put down the script, hugged Huo Jinyu and said.

"If you don't like it, I... I can give up."

Huo Jinyu's eyes lit up, but he could also hear the loss inside.

"But apart from acting, I don't know what I'm going to do, but I will try my best to do other things to support Su Yu."