(17)

"Jiang Yun is the daughter of the general Jiang Yichao. She entered the palace with the general when she was a child, and bumped into it a few times by chance."

"Since then, she has been entering the palace and playing with the prince."

"Her father her is a general, and the father wants to win over the general, so he intends to let us marry Jiang Yun."

"The meaning of the father is that only the identity of the prince can make the general feel that the father has high regard for him, and he can be more loyal to him."

"People in the palace said that I grew up with her childhood sweetheart her, but if it is someone else who is the prince today, I 'm afraid the same will spread."

"I am not a childhood sweetheart with her, and I have no intention of marrying her."

"So, don't be mad, eh?"

Ji Sishen has been awkward but quietly listening to the explanation.

When I heard the last sentence, I wanted to break free.

"I... I'm so angry."

"And this is His Highness's private matter. I'm just an outsider. Your Highness does n't have to explain this to me."

Just as he was about to get up, he was pushed back into his arms her again.

Before he could even open his mouth, someone drowned all the words into his mouth his with his lips his.

Ji Sishen opened his round eyes slightly, realizing that he was taken advantage of by Bailimu, and began to hammer and push again.

But the disparity in strength, Ji Sishen couldn't break free at all.

On the contrary, it made Bailimu even more aggressive.

In the end, the strength of Ji Sishen's push seemed to be half-pushed.

Can only passively bear, Bai Limu's deep kiss.

The disturbance of the breath made Ji Sishen's face blushed and hot, and even a pair of clear eyes were filled with a bit of blurred water vapor.

Letting go of the person, Bailimu hugged the person to ease the disordered breathing.

Ji Sishen is naturally also lying softly in Bailimu's arms, and his breath his is also steady.

Almost killed him!

"Shen, you are not an outsider."

Now it's the baby medicine jar he keeps on top of his heart.

Ji Sishen's eyes fluctuated, but he was a little innocent.

"Your Highness...you..."

Seeing someone hesitate, he lifted his chin and spoke in an extremely gentle tone.

"If one day I must marry, that person I hope is you."

If it weren't for me, watch if I don't cut your head off for a ball kick.

Ji Sishen didn't answer this sentence directly, but just pushed Bailimu's hand away and got up from him.

In a panic, he ran over and watched the medicine.

"I don't know what His Highness said...what..."

The exposed pinna was clearly crimson, and it seemed that he didn't know what he was talking about.

After confirming his mind his, Bailimu felt even more happy.

It doesn't matter, it's a small medicine jar, it just takes a little bit of a step-by-step process to get a taste of what the medicine inside is like.

Not urgent.

Bai Limu's body has been recuperated by Ji Sishen now, and his complexion his has recovered very well.

He also has sturdy flesh on his body.

But if Bailimu is good, he will be in trouble.

So Ji Sishen felt that he couldn't get better so quickly.

Otherwise, if the big man behind him realizes that he really cured Bailimu, it would not be very good.

Just when Ji Sishen was worried about how to move his hands and feet, someone came to the door.

"Sir, how is the prince now?"

Ji Si deeply lowered his voice and said coldly, "His Royal Highness 's body his is now in good condition."

"Although it's a good sign, the body is fundamentally injured."

"It will take a long time to fully recover, and there can be no mistakes during this period."

So, dear empress, if you want to make a move, you must hurry up now.