30

Huo Jinyu kissed Ji Sishen's eyes, "No."

Ji Sishen was coaxed into a daze by Huo Jinyu.  He should have refused, but instead he wanted to refuse and welcome.

Such Ji Sishen makes Huo Jinyu like it even more.

He found that as long as Ji Sishen was nervous, he would hold on to himself, and then it would bring him a different kind of pleasure.

When Ji Sishen was lying on Huo Jinyu's shoulder, he could hear someone outside.

Knowing from the system, it was Han Xiao.

It was him last time.

He really has a habit of peeping at other people's private houses.

At the dinner table, until now, Ji Sishen deliberately provoked Han Xiao.

Although Ji Sishen looks heartless, he can play whatever he wants, and he will not be distracted at all.

However, Huo Jinyu is his man his.

So he naturally has to take the oath of sovereignty.

Where does Huo Jinyu not know, Ji Sishen's careful thoughts.

Since his deepness his wants to swear sovereignty, how can he not cooperate.

By the way, you can still eat meat, why not?

When Huo Jinyu reappeared, that was when he wrapped Ji Sishen in his coat his and hugged him horizontally and came in.

"Fall asleep, I'll take him back first."

Although his face was cold, it was unexpected for Huo Yingdi to take the initiative to say so.

Everyone understands what's going on, and naturally they don't care about it.

The director personally sent Huo Jinyu away before returning to the box.

Huo Jinyu left, and Han Xiao naturally wanted to leave.

Han Xiao did n't go back to his hotel his, but he went to someone else 's hotel.

——

"Little fairy."

Han Xiao hooked the opponent's neck and let the opponent attack the city.

What he was imagining in his mind his was Huo Jinyu.

Imagine that Huo Jinyu is tender and nostalgic to him.

"How about I give you a stunner?"

Han Xiao's half-faded clothes revealed his white shoulders, and the sweat on his back appeared crystal clear under the light.

"Stunner? Aren't you?"

Han Xiao lifted the opponent's chin and described Ji Sishen to him.

"That's different."

"I am Seductive, but he is pure and flawless, like uncarved white jade."

"The most important thing is that he belongs to Huo Jinyu."

"Do you think the person who can make Huo Jinyu fancy is worse than me?"

He seems to be interested.

"Then you have to let me see it, and then I will know if there is any stunner of you."

Push the person onto the bed and get up on your own.

"The skin is like fat, the collar is like a grub, and the teeth are like a rhinoceros."

This seems to be an exaggeration.

"Then I'm really curious about what kind of person he is."

Han Xiao is already the most charming and seductive person he has ever seen.

He didn't believe that there was anyone who could compare to Han Xiao.

"You will be overjoyed when you see it."

Pulling the person down, there is a trace of danger in his eyes.

"It seems that you have a grudge against him?"

Han Xiao traced the outline of the other person's cheek with his fingertips.

"No hatred."

"I seem to have told you that I am bound to win Huo Jinyu."

The man chuckled softly, and when he heard such words, he could n't help but increase his strength his.

He seemed a little satisfied when he got the muffled sound of the other party.

"Pretend other men in front of me? Huh?"

Han Xiao chuckled softly and continued the private play between the two.

"Host, you don't seem to be worried at all."

Ji Sishen already knew that Han Xiao was going to give himself to the gold master.

But he is still very happy now.

"So what? I'm not the original owner."