Part 3 (containment breach)

Y/N pov:

I was sitting in my containment cell reading a book to after a small nap trying to distract my self while waiting to be interviewed. soon enough everything went dark and before I can say or think of anything red lights flood into the room followed by the intercom going on.

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL THE SITE IS EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE EUCLID AND KETER CONTAINMENT BREACHES! ALL ON SITE PERSONEL ARE ADVISED TO GO TO THE NEAREST EVACUATION AREA!"

Soon afterwards.... all of the people in the room behind the window ran out of the room..... And......

I might be new here and don't know what euclids and keters are.... but I know that is NOT good especially sence this place contains a bunch of anomalies.... and if the intercom said that ALL of the on site personel needs to be evacuated... Then... I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!

At first I thought I should just teleport out of here but I have limits to my teleportation powers and that I have no idea on how big this place is and if I did want to teleport out of here I don't have enough energy to teleport especially after everything that happens when the foundation found out about me.

And after a while of thinking I decided on what I should do.

Soon I ran to the door and summon my weapon and used it to slash the door in two!

Then I slashed the door in the room behind the window.

I started running down the hall ways as fast as I possibly can.

THERE WAS BLOOD AND DEAD BODIES EVERY WHERE AND WHEN I SAY EVERY WHERE I MEANT EVERY WHERE!

I ran past a bunch of rooms and finally found a elevator saw I was on the second floor so I decided to go down to the first floor thinking that there must be a door or gate of some sort there.

After the elevator opened I started sprinting down the hallway. After a long while of walking/running I saw a sign that says heavy containment zone and soon I saw what looks like a orange ball of slime slithering around on the floor behind me in light containment zone......

At first I was confused on why my six sense wasn't warning me about him but I shook my head and started thinking of a plan.

At first I thought I could just out run it by going into heavy containment zone or that I can sneakily go away into heavy containment zone because it hasn't saw me.

But soon my hope of avoiding it was gone after it saw me.... I thought that now I only have the options of running away or fighting it.

Soon as I was about to run away/as I was about to fight it.... The orange ball of slime used it's ....arms.... Well I don't know what or how it did it but it grew a pair of arms and started to tickle me.

Y/N:(laughing)"HEY STOP THAT! ...HAHAHAHAHAHA..... Ok... Ok.... I get it you're a nice SCP... But I really should use my powers to see what you are and what you're capable of..."

I basically put my weapon away an used my powers of analysis to see his info.

SCP number: SCP 999
Name: Risus
Power: make anyone in its presence happy by transferring its mad voices in their minds. It can even cure mental disorders like depression and PTSD and can pacify serial killers.
Personality: Happy and cheerful

Authors note: hey guys I wanted 999 to have a real name so I decided to look up names that with the meaning of happiness and laughter and found that the name Risus means laughter so I thought it would be the perfect name for 999. And if 999 has an actual name and I don't know about it please tell me.

Y/N so his SCP number is 999 huh?.... And it looks like his real name is Risus...? Eh.... Guess that makes since the name Risus mean laugther after all.

Y/N:"looks like you aren't dangerous so you should probably come with me"

SCP 999/Risus:(gurgling and happy)"OK!"

After that I picked up SCP 999 We headed to heavy containment zone hoping to find a door or gate that will lead us outside or at the very least a evacuation area. I mean sure we'll get caught if we go there but at least we'll have a higher chance of survival or to me a better chance of not getting hurt considering the fact that I'm immortal.

Soon after we entered heavy containment and my six sense went off warning me of danger after we turned a corner we encountered a ..... Weird peanut looking statue?...... At first I was confused as hell ....but before I can use my powers to analyse him I blinked it and it directly moved closer to me and 999/Risus....

Welp considering the fact that there are about 6 dead bodies in this hallway with there neck snapped I can only assume that it is because of him.

Neck snapping SCP:"well hello there~ who might you be?~.... UGH YOU KNOW WHAT I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHY AM I EVEN TALKING IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME!"

Y/N:"umm.... I can understand you you know......"

Neck snapping SCP:"..... Is this a joke?...."

Y/N:"....no.... I can understand you perfectly...."

After that he pulls me in a tight hug.

Neck snapping SCP:(gasps and is very happy)"OH MY 343 I CAN'T BELIEVE IT YOUR THE FIRST HUMAN THAT CAN UNDERSTAND ME!!!"

Y/N:(confused)"what do you mean by the first human that can understand you..?"

Neck snapping SCP:"well usually all of the other human can't understand me.... ....so.... YOUR THE FIRST ONE THAT CAN!"

Y/N:"well... Technically I'm a SCP...."

Neck snapping SCP:"..... ...Wait... your an SCP?.... Cuz I'm pretty sure I should have at least seen you once during at least one containment breach I mean I've been here for a pretty long time..."

Y/N:"yeah... I just got here last night I think...? I don't have a clock or anything to track time with so I don't really know what time it is... But I'm pretty sure it should be morning right now. All I know is that I was supposed to be interviewed today but the interview had to be delayed because my head researcher doctor bright send in a guy wearing an orange jumpsuit after I asked him what a chainsaw canon is..."

Neck snapping SCP:(laughing)"...HAHAHA... CLASSIC BRIGHT!"

Y/N:"you know doctor bright too?"

Neck snapping SCP:"yeah.... You might not know this but he's the director of site-19. And he's also an SCP"

Y/N:"...wait... BRIGHTS AN SCP!?"

Neck snapping SCP:"yeah or well.... His ruby necklace is an SCP. SCP 963."

Y/N:"how did that even happen...."

Neck snapping SCP:"well he was basically killed by SCP 076-2 while holding that necklace... So yeah now his soul is forever traped in that necklace...."

Y/N:"...honestly... I'm not even surprised anymore..."

Neck snapping SCP:"yeah there are a lot of SCPs here... Oh and by the way my name's SCP 173 or billy"

Y/N:"oh nice to meet you 173/billy!"

SCP 173/Billy:"it's nice to meet you to but anyways let's get going!"

Afterwards the three of us (Y/N, SCP 999/Risus and SCP 173/Billy) went deeper into heavy containment zone and kept going until....

Author's note: hey guys I'm going to be posting the next chapter soon so you don't need to worry about when it's gonna get out and if it will take longer than expected then I will most likely notify you all.