Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)

Y/N pov:

Just as the scarlet king was about to squish me under his foot A came in just in time and saved me.

We ran away and A created a portal to the brothers death's dimension. The scarlet king almost squashed us both but we escaped just in time.

We ended up in the brothers death's mansion. We were in the living room. Both me and A were panting from exhaustion.

A:"that.... That was close..."

Y/N:"hey, at least you weren't the one he was trying to squish. But thanks for the save."

A:"no problem. But.... Now what?"

Y/N:"..... I-"

I was interrupted by the door to the living room opening.

All death had walked in. He looks stressed.

A:"all death! Are you, small death and great death alright!?"

All death:"I'm fine, however small death and great death are doing less well."

Y/N:"where are they?"

All death:"in the medical wing of the mansion, they're currently weak but they're starting to recover."

Y/N:"I see....."

A:"well, then I guess we'll just have to come up with a plan without them."

Y/N:"yeah, the scarlet king is still out there. We need to sto-"

All death:"no. Not now at least. We need to wait. Over time and thru training our powers will get stronger, that includes you Y/N."

Y/N:"I- I don't understand. Are we just going to sit here and do nothing while the scarlet king kills thousands of innocent people!"

A:"Y/N-"

All death:"no. We will not just stand around while the scarlet king is out killing and destroying dimensions. We will be training, thru training we can improve our strength and power. Other than that we can always find another opportunity to strike down the scarlet king when he's weakened."

Y/N:"but-"

All death:"I understand your concern. You want to save your friends, but no one will be able to save them if you get captured or worse killed. I know that just leaving them captured by the scarlet king could lead to them being killed but there are billions of people in other universes that needs us to stop the scarlet king. If we go out there unprepared and get ourselves killed, we will not only let your friends die but we'll also endanger the other dimensions even further by having no one to warn and protect them. Training and preparing is the best way to deal with this situation."

Y/N:"....."

A:"Y/N...?"

Y/N:"I.... I understand. I just don't know what I'd do if they were dead...."

A gently pat me on the back to comfort me. I gave her a small smile that basically said I'm going to be ok.

We started heading to the medical wing to check on small death and great death.

We opened the door to be greeted by small death and great death.

Small death:"A.... Y/N...... How did things go?"

Y/N:"....."

A:"We decided that our best course of action is to wait for another opportunity to strike back the scarlet king."