Part 70 (The begining to an end)

Y/N pov:

A'habbat:"CHARGE!!!"

A'habbat basically let out the loudest battle cry in history. My ears hurt......

But there was no time to worry about the ringing in my ears.

I helped A'habbat lead her army, so I was in the front line.

I started moving with A'habbat and her army while Angela/Angelo and Demonica/Demonious lead their armies.

I went ahead with A'habbat to open the scarlet king's kingdom gates, while Xander lead the army for the rest of the trip to the scarlet king's kingdom.

Me and A'habbat managed to get to the front gates of the kingdom undetected. Infact there was no look out on the watch towers.

A'habbat:"maybe my father send most of his armies to the mortal realm to destroy it?"

Y/N:"if that's the case then it makes our Job easier. But at the same time it makes the foundations job as backup harder."

A'habbat:"well then let's just hope that the foundation can last if that's the case...."

We snuck in the scarlet king's kingdom. We managed to blend in with the people in the kingdom. But a few people were starring at us. Mainly because we were wearing clothes that looked like no one else were wearing. I was hiding my face with a hood and wore long pants and was wearing a long sleeve shirt. Because of that no one suspected anything but our clothes.

Soon we were near the palace's/castle's doors. There were only 2 guards guarding the entrance, usually there's around 8 guards.

We managed to trick the 2 guards by telling them that we saw something suspicious near the kingdoms market place.

We cracked open the door and quickly slid inside. There was 2 guards inside the palace/castle guarding the entrance. But 1 of them was asleep and the other was slacking off by talking to someone.

Me and A'habbat snuck into the hallway without them noticing.

A'habbat:"if my father found out that they were slacking off and sleeping, he'd probably kill them....."

Y/N:"yup....."

We started walking further down the hallway.

We turned left then right then right again. We went to a room that A'habbat said was a control room. There were levers and buttons in the room. But it all looked very old fashioned. When we entered we locked the door behind us with our powers.

A'habbat pulled down one of the levers. The lever was labeled front gate. There was a window facing towards the front of the kingdom in the control room. I looked out the window and saw the front gate of the kingdom was opening.

It looks like all the people witnessing the gate being open were confused.If I were them I'd probably be just as confused.

I saw that a hand full of the scarlet king's guards had ran towards the front gates, they were just as confused as the people.

We heard banging from the other side of the control room's door. It was probably some of the scarlet king's guards trying to get in.

Soon A'habbat's army, Angela's/Angelo's army and Demonica's/Demonious' army, came bursting thru the front gates.

Things were chaotic. The townsfolk all ran away, the guards were having trouble controlling the situation. Everyone was panic mode.

The guards trying to get in the control room started banging and screaming for whoever was in here a.k.a me and A'habbat to get out or atleast close the gates.