Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)

Y/N pov:

It had been a few days since I got back I can rarely use my powers now.

The fact of how much my energy is drained whenever I use it now is also not helping.

Lately I'm been getting more and more worried. When I got back I don't think the foundation personel saw the scepter since I was hiding it behind my back, but after they all left I placed the staff in my pocket dimension so that no one would be able to touch it. But due to how much energy is drained out of me each time I use my powers I can rarely check up on the scepter because it takes a lot of energy to open the portal to my pocket dimension.

I'm currently in my containment cell, training but I just feel like I could be doing something more useful right now.....

As I was starting to feel sleepy and started thinking of taking a nap.... But then.....

*BANG*

I heard a loud bang coming from outside my containment cell and I almost screamed.

Thankfully I still had some of my powers.

I summoned my scythe and pried the door open with it. I was careful not to make it look like I my self managed to break the highly secured door, because I need to make sure the 05s don't know I can use my powers. Honestly I'll most likely just try to blame some one else for my containment cell's door being broken, like the person who made that big bang sound.

I know I was gonna get in trouble for leaving my cell but at least I could most likely just go to the security room to delete the security footage of me.

And as if on cue, just as I steeped out of my containment cell.....

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL SCP-####, I-I mean SCP-#### WAIT WHA- I CAN'T EVEN SAY THEIR DAMN SCP CLASSIFICATION WITHOUT MY WORDS GLITCHING OUT! WHATEVER! SCP-#### HAS BREACHED SITE-19!"

Huh....? An SCP breached containment....? And when the person on the intercom tried saying it's SCP number it got glitched out........ Maybe the bang sound i heard was that SCP breaching it's containment......?

I started feeling scared..... That bang sounded so close to my containment cell...... If that SCP is really dangerous then I'm done for.....

After a while I finally got the courage to start moving.

After walking for about 10 minutes.....

*PEOPLE SCREAMING*

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

As I was walking I heard a bunch of people screaming. I don't know who's screaming but I don't exactly want to find out.

I was about to walk back to my containment cell and stay there but when I turned the corner someone was there......

The person was female and was wearing a white tank top, with a black leather jacket, black jeans, utility belt, black and white combat boots and black and white gloves.

She had pale white skin, dark brown hair that was tied in a ponytail and was wearing a weird upside down black cross necklace and also a white porselin mask, I almost thought that was 035/Dyo but I can tell that mask wasn't 035/Dyo since the mask just had eye holes, no other facial features and wasn't dripping the black goo that 035/Dyo creates. And because of that mask I'm unable to see her face.

But the thing that was most notable about her....... Was that she was covered head to toe in red blood..... She was also holding a scythe that looked...... Suspiciously similar to mine......

Y/N:"!?!?!?!?!?"

I saw she still hasn't notice me. So I took this chance to get more information about her.