Part 6 (first test)

Y/N pov:

As I was starting to wake up... ....everything was blurry and when my vision turned back to normal.... SOMEONE WITH A COWBOY HAT WAS STARING AT ME AND HIS FACE WAS SO GOD DAMN CLOSE TO MINE! Before I knew what I was doing....

Y/N:(punch/slap the guy with cowboy hat in the face)

the guy with cowboy hat:(rubbing the area of his face that you punched/slapped him in)"WHAT THE F*CK"

Y/N:"WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T PUT YOUR FACE SO CLOSE TO MINE YOU B1TCH"

Doctor Bright:"calm down SCP xxx"

Y/N:"Bright?"

Doctor Bright:"yup!"

the guy with cowboy hat:"right... I forgot the 2 of you know each other...."

After that I directly used my powers of analysis and....

Name: Alto clef
Power: average human with supersonic+ reactions and combat speed and when photographed his face is for some reason, as it is always swapped with the face of a random animal.
Personality: annoying and psychopathic

Doctor Bright:"oh right Y/N this is doctor alt-"

Y/N:"doctor Alto clef, an average human with supersonic + reactions and combat speed and when photographed doctor Alto clef's face is for some reason, as it is always swapped with the face of a random animal"

Doctor Bright and doctor Alto clef:"......"

Doctor Alto clef:"HOW THE F*CK DID YOU KNOW ALL THAT YOU LITTLE P13C3 OF SH1T"

Y/N:"lets just say it's one of my many abilities"

Doctor Bright:"hold on did you say.... MANY!!!"

Y/N:(mischievously smiles/smirks)"Yup~"

Doctor Alto clef:"well if that's the case then what my men said about MTF epsilon-11, codenamed Nine-Tailed Fox encountering you and that you used one of your powers to kill half of them could be true"

Y/N:"well... They tried to shot me so I redirected their bullets... ...so technically it was self defends"

Doctor Bright:"WAIT WHAT!?"

Y/N:"OH COME ON IN A PLACE LIKE THIS WHAT I DID CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THAT SURPRISING"

Doctor Bright and doctor Alto clef:"....."

Y/N:"but anyways yea I used my powers of telekinesis to suspend the bullet mid air and redirect the bullet"

Doctor Bright:"wait you have telekinesis? And also what are your other powers?"

Y/N:"first yeah I do have telekinesis. Second I rather keep that a secret. But anyways is there anything that I need to do today?"

Doctor Bright:"yes your first testing is going to start in about an hour so be ready"

Y/N:"alright then..."

After that I they (Doctor Bright and doctor Alto clef) left. I saw a few changes in my containment cell like the fact that there is now a bookcase in one of the corners of the room. Also there is now a chair and table in the middle of the room. And there was a clock so I could finally see what time it is. So I decided to walk over to my book shelf and grab one of the books and sat of the chair and started reading.

After reading for a while I realized that it's almost been an hour.... And before I knew it... ...my six sense went off.....

A guard entered my cell... And my instincts told me to duck... ...so I ducked under my table just as the guard took his gun out and pulled the trigger.....

Y/N:(upset/angry)"you made me lose the page I was on"

One of the researchers in the other room behind the window and over the intercom:"....SCP xxx did you know that would happen....?"

Y/N:(mischievously smiles/smirks)"....maybe I did maybe I didn't...."

Everyone except Y/N:"....."

One of the researchers in the other room behind the window and over the intercom:"SCP XXX ANSWER OUR QUESTION RIGHT NOW"

Doctor Bright:"hey calm down everyone..."

Doctor Bright:"SCP xxx can you tell us how you did that?"

Y/N:"well since your asking nicely I guess I'll tell you... Basically... I have this power called six sense it basically alerts me if something dangerous happens. That way I don't have to always keep my guard up."

Doctor Bright:"alright then thank you for that information SCP xxx"

While the scientist and researchers were writing stuff down in their notes and computers I decided to talk to the guard that was trying to shot me before I was honestly surprised that they haven't open the door to let him back inside

Y/N:"hey you"

Random guard:(scared)"m-me...?"

Y/N:"yeah. Was there a specific reason that they chose you to try and shoot me?"

Random guard:"...actually... I'm assigned to be specifically your personal guard.... ...and... I was actually the one who told the SCP foundation about your existence"

Y/N:".... Wait what...?"

Random guard:"....well.... Sometimes I get bored and decide to take a walk around my neighborhood that's when I saw a guy trying to rape you and that you took of your gloves and killed him with a single touch..... ....so I reported it to the SCP foundation and "

Y/N:(shrugs)"guess that makes sence.... especially since I rarely use my powers and the only times I do is when I'm in my room.... And the fact that they were surprise to find out about my other powers"

Random guard:"....your not mad...."

Y/N:"nah my life before all this happened was already sh1t..... But anyways what's your name?"

Random guard:"my name is Johnson"

Y/N:(smiles)"well then nice to meet you johnson"

Johnson:"nice to meet you too.... Umm....."

Y/N:"Y/N. My real name is Y/N"

Johnson:"well then nice to meet you Y/N"

After that the doors opened and Johnson was told to exit the room.

And since it was already night time I decided to go to sleep.