Part 40 (we're ready......)

Y/N pov:

After I went to sleep I trained with 990/Richard for a while until I finally woke up.

I also took a picture of my containment cell for 105/Iris to use.

Afterwards I went about my day as usaul until it was night again.

And now I'm in my pocket dimension with the other SCPs.

Y/N:"hey guys"

SCP 073/Cain:"so Y/N when do you think you will be able to get the camera and those weapons?"

Y/N:"actually I already got them last night"(shows them the weapons, the camera and the photograph of my containment cell)

SCP 076-2/Able:"WHAT!? THERE'S NO WAY YOU MANAGED TO GET ALL OF THOSE THINGS IN 1 NIGHT!"

Y/N:"well a few guards got in my way and stuff but nothing else so it was sort of easy"

SCP 682/Atanti:"so have you though of a complete plan?"

Y/N:"well..... It would depend on what happens and the lay out of their secret base..... Basically...... If their base is small and not to big we stay together. If the place is too big we split up to cover more ground so we could find the others quicker. And also 073/Cain, 053/Abby, 191/Madeline here are your weapons."

After that I handed 191/Madeline 2 daggers, 053/Abby 1 hand gun and 073/Cain shoot gun.

Y/N:"I also brought us back bags to put the extra weapons in. So when we find the others we could hand them the weapons or incase something happens to our weapons. I also brought walkie talkies for us to keep in contact and give those walkie talkies to the others when you find them. Also when I say I brought back bags for us to wear I mean ALL of us. We all need to wear the back bags to carry the weapons as back up weapons."

SCP 106/Lawrence:"mind giving me 1 of the snipper riffles?"

Y/N:"you know how to use a snipper riffle?"

SCP 106/Lawrence:"yes"

Y/N:"alright fine. Anyone else want a specific weapon?"

953/Rabane:"could you give me 1 of those daggers?"

Y/N:"here"

After that we couldn't decide in who gets to bring what weapon in their back pack so we just took random weapons and put the weapons in their back bags and we also couldn't decide on who would bring the camera so I decided to take the camera in hopes to be the one to find 105/Iris.

After that I teleported all of us to that specific location.

When we arrive our feet hit the sandy ground...

I looked around and saw the sea so we were definitely on a beach.....

After a while of looking for the secret base of the children of the scarlet king we found a cave... But the cave had a steel door covering the entrance.....

Y/N:"well.... I think it's obvious that we found the cultists' bas-"

Before I could finish what I was saying one of the cultist came out of the base....

Cultist:"WHAT!? HOW DID ALL OF YOU FIND US!?"

Y/N:"YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULDN'T TRY AND FIND YOU AFTER KIDNAPING OUR FRIENDS!?"

But after that he took out a gun and tried to shot us. I dodged used my super speed to run over towards him slap the gun out of his hands and punch him in the stomach.

SCP 035/Dyo:"I'll handle this Y/N....."

After that 035/Dyo used his power of mind reading on the cultist.

SCP 035/Dyo:"so where did you keep our friends at?"

Cultist:"LIKE I'D TELL YOU!"

SCP 035/Dyo:"hmm..... It looks like the others are scattered in different parts of their little hideout.... And apparently there is a main room in their hideout and there are 7 different hallways in their base... The seventh hallway is where they will preform the ritual.... The other 6 hallways has the others..... The first hallway has 049/Jackson, the second hallway has 079/Glitch, the third hallway has 999/Risus, the fourth hallway has 131-a and 131-b, the fifth hallway has 096/Lanky and the sixth hallway has 105/Iris..... And all the hallways are heavily armed...."

Y/N:"well..... At least we know where each one of them are....."

SCP 682/Atanti:"grr..... So what now.....?"

Y/N:"it looks like we have to go in groups of 2..... So..... I'll go with 939 to find 131-a and 131-b in the fourth hallway..... 173/Billy and 035/Dyo the both of you are going to find 049/Jackson in the first hallway, 682 and 053/Abby the both of you are going to find 079/Glitch in the second hallway, 191/Madeline and 239/sigurros the both of you are going to find 999/Risus in the third hallway, 953/Rabane and 106/Lawrence the both of you are going to find 096/Lanky in the fifth hallway and 073/Cain and 076-2/Able the both of you are going to find 105/Iris in the sixth hallway. Everyone got it?"

Everyone:"got it/yes"

Y/N:"oh and 073/Cain and 076-2/Able the both of you will need this..."(gives them the photograph and camera)

SCP 076-2/Able:"right..."

After getting everything ready we took the cultist's key card and opened the door with it. We entered the main room and said our goodbyes to each other before splitting up to find the others....

Authors note: hey guys sorry I couldn't post yesterday but either way I hope you enjoy part 40 and I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night.