Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)

Y/N pov:

My barier can't last much longer..... Looks like the scarlet king is gonna squash me to death.

Well..... It looks like it's the end for me now......

All though, I suppose I had a good run.

The scarlet king pov:

This is it. They're finally going to die! Although, it's a shame, their skills, powers and potential could have been useful to me. Unless....

Y/N pov:

I guess this is i-

As my barrier was about to break the scarlet king stopped and instead, picked me up.

Y/N:"!?"

Scarlet king:"Y/N.... I took a second to think about it and realized that it would benefit me much more if you live and work for me. Or better yet, become my bride/groom/significant other."

Y/N:"WHAT!? F*CK NO!"

Scarlet king:"fine then.... If you become my bride/groom/significant other, I'll spare not only your life but also your pathetic friends' lives. Would you consider it now?"

Y/N:"....."

I was way, way too stunned to speak. I was even considering slapping myself in the face, just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming.

Scarlet king:"so?"

Y/N:"I- umm......"

A:"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM Y/N!"

Y/N:"A!?"

A:"sorry I'm late..... But don't even consider his offer!"

Y/N:"well-"

Scarlet king:"I gave the choice to Y/N not you, A. So let them make the decision."

F*CK! F*CK! F*CK! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!?

I can save my friend if I do this but is being his bride/ groom/ significant other really worth it?

......

Yeah, no. Definitely not.

Especially with what I read on his file that basically stated, that his cult kidnapped 7 girls, did a ritual on them that impregnated them and they died giving birth to his monster children. And that's not even mentioning the file that mentioned him kidnapping and raping his wife then him raping his daughters afterwards when his wive died.

Y/N:"yeah. No. I'll pass."

A:"HA!"

When I said that his expression turned dark, or at least darker than before.

He snapped his fingers and now A was in the palm of him hand. He slowly began to squeeze A, squeezing the life out of her and acting like she's a stress toy. A let out a deafening scream.

Y/N:"A!"

Scarlet king:"last chance Y/N. And don't forget that if you say no, I can easily do this to you and the rest of your friends."

SCP 105/ Iris:"DON'T DO IT Y/N!"

The others also started chiming in and yelling at me not to do it. But.... If I don't, it's not like they're going to survive this either.

Y/N:"I-....."(sigh)"I'll do it......"

The scarlet king smirked. He also dropped A onto the ground. A began violently coughing and gasping for air.