Part 4 (we're f*cked....)

Y/N pov:

Me, 173/Billy and 999/Risus went deeper into heavy containment zone and kept going until....

Intercom:"Attention to all on site personel MTF epsilon-11, codenamed Nine-Tailed Fox has entered the site"

SCP 173/Billy:(frustrated)"great... Now we need to make sure we don't get caught by them...."

Y/N:(confused)"what's MTF epsilon-11...?"

SCP 173/Billy:"huh?... Oh yeah I forgot your new here... They basically show up to any site that has a containment breach and contain or detain the breached SCPs and since your new here and look human they might accidently mistake you as a d-class..."

Y/N:(confused)"what are d-class....? Actually now that I think about it I don't know much about the SCP.... can you tell me more about the SCP foundation?...."

SCP 173/Billy:"well... d-class are the disposable class which means it's ok if something bad happens to them and they are basically the SCP foundation's lab rat and are sometimes used to feed other SCPs.... so basically it wouldn't be good if the were to think that you are a d-class considering the fact that most of the time they got shot by guards and MTF solders during containment breaches..... And also MTF means mobile task force and I'm pretty sure you already know about the scientist.... There's also experiments and cross tests between SCPs and sometimes when the SCPs are to dangerous they have to terminate the specific SCP... The SCP usually has termination testing.... It's basically just the foundation trying to get rid of the SCP.... Oh and another thing the SCP foundation has multiple sites the site were in right now is site-19. And I think that's all"

Y/N:"got it... But can I check something real quick?"

SCP 173/Billy:"umm... Ok?"

After that I use my power of analysis and saw his information.

SCP number: SCP 173
Name: Billy
Power: ability to move and instantly kill people whenever no one looks at it
Personality: sassy

Y/N:"so you have the ability to move and instantly kill people whenever no one looks at you and your sassy...."

SCP 173/Billy:(surprised)"WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW!?"

Y/N:"it's one of my powers"

SCP 173/Billy:"wait a minute... ONE OF YOUR POWERS!?"

Y/N:"I'll explain while we try to find a way out of here"

After telling him stuff about how I got here and about when my father died and that my mother doesn't care about me....

I told him I had multiple powers like my father. ...But I didn't tell him my exact powers. But I did tell him about my analysis powers.

After walking for I few minutes in comfortable silence we heard gun shots.... and yes we heard gunshots plenty of times before but this time the gunshots sounded much closer than the ones before....

After that a group of 25 people wearing bullet proof vest and other high tech gear like the ones that caught me and took me here surounded me, 173/Billy and 999/Risus.... And I was pretty sure they are those MTF epsilon-11, codenamed Nine-Tailed Fox.

A few of the MTFs tried to shoot me probably thinking I was a d-class... But I directly used my powers of telekinesis to suspend the bullet mid air and redirected the bullets right back at them killing about half of them.

Random MTF #1:(disbelieve)"WHAT THE HELL THEY AREN'T A D-CLASS THERE A SCP!"

Random MTF #2:"QUICKLY SOMEONE CONTAIN SCP 173 AND SCP 999 AND YOU (points to a random MTF solder) USE YOUR TRANQUILIZER GUN TO DETAIN THE HUMANOID SCP!"

Y/N:"WAIT WHAT!?"

Before I could say or do anything else one of them shot me with the tranquilizer gun.... And I couldn't remember anything else except for slowly falling asleep...