The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)

Author's note: hey guys I decided to give you guys a little more information on the book, The Return of a Hero(SCP reader) aka part 2 of this book.

I don't know when the book will be published but it will be published at some point.

Here's a small spoiler:

A pov:

I was helping out at the foundation on a daily basis. Even after Y/N went missing.....

Also.... I don't know wheatear it's because of what happened back then but the crime rates all around the globe are drastically rising.... The human population has already took a huge hit since what happened and now people are commiting more and more murders, assaults and other crimes..... Even the foundation don't know what's happening...... I hope this stops or die down soon......

It's been 2 years since that incident.....

I hope Y/N's ok.... And that b@start king better not have done anything to them..... Or I will personally send him to a 'permanent retirement home'.

Anyways I need to go to the grocery store now. I ran out of rice and some other stuff.

*Time skip(brought to you by A's supposedly dead twin)*

I think I got everything I need now.....

As I was about to head back, I heard a small child's scream in the alleyway near the grocery store.

Out of instinct a rush in the alley trying to find the children. And to my surprise there are 2 kids. They look like twins...... Like me and Bella..... The girl has snow white hair with one single black streak, black left and white right eyes. Her brother had black hair with one single white steak, white left and black right eye. The both of them wore black and white clothes. But the majority of the girl's clothes were white and the majority of the boy's clothes were black. They look young.... Like around 6-7 years old young......

And next to them was a man carrying a knife to the boy's throat as the girl tries to stop him. The girl was quite literally trying to grab the knife from the kidnaper/murderer.

I quickly took the girls arm and put her behind me. I kicked the guy square in the face. I'm pretty sure one of his teeth flew out.

The man was now laying on the ground, knocked out. And the girl ran past me to her brother.

The little girl:"BROTHER! Are you ok!?"

The little boy:"I'm fine sis...."

I come over to them and ask the check the boy to see if he has any injuries. They hesitated but the let me check.

A:"you have a few bruises but you should be fine....."

The little boy:"thank you for saving me...."

The little girl:"yeah! Thanks!"

A:"no problem but are the 2 of you alone? Shouldn't someone be watching over the 2 of you?"

The little girl:"yeah! Our mommy/daddy/guardian is with us!"

The little boy:"or atleast they were.... I told you not to chase after that butterfly but you just wouldn't listen....."

The little girl:(pouts)"but it was pretty!"

The little boy:"yes but now we're-"

???:"THERE YOU 2 ARE!"

Someone presumably their parent/guardian came running towards us and hugged the 2 of them. I can't see their face since their wearing a hood and is bending down to hug the 2 kids.

???:"thank you for-"

As they looked up to me I was confused, relieved, happy but most of all shocked. That face.....

A:"Y/N!"

.......

Author's note: I hope you all are excited for the next book also please vote for 1 of the 3 alt endings I talked about in the main ending's author's note..... I need at least 3 votes to decide which one I'm doing first.

Also have this;

The book cover for the next book:

A sh1tty drawing of Y/N as an apology for not posting in such a long time:

That's what I imagine Y/N's armor to look like but you can imagine it looking like something else if you don't like it.