Part 17 (a nightmare)

Y/N pov:

It's been 3 days since I properly meet 187/Evelin. Dr.Bright, Dr.Clef, Dr.Glass, Dr.Gerald, Dr.Gears, Dr.kondraki, Dr.Iceberg have been visiting me. It's around 21.00 and I'm not sleepy yet so decided to read a few new books the foundation gave me. After about 3 hours of reading I went to sleep.

Before I went to sleep my six sense went off.... I was confused but shrugged it of and went to sleep....

I was expecting to see 990/Richard but instead.....

I was somewhere else..... I was in a giant room that looked like it was made for royalty..... Then....

I see a huge black figure with horns sitting on a throne....

Y/N:"WHO ARE YOU!?"

Huge black figure with horns:(says in a low, ominous and scary tone)"hmm..... How surprising..... I wonder how a pathetic human like you manage to get down here....."

I tried to wake up but I could.... And he started walking closer towards me.....

Y/N:"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

After that I ran out of that room with him chasing after me..... I managed to escape what I assumed was his palace/castle.... And while I was running outside the palace/castle I noticed that there was nothing here other than the dark black ground..... It was just dark and empty......

But I didn't have time to think about that! That huge black figure with horns stoped casing after me when I escaped his palace/castle but he send what I assumed to be his minions carrying weapons after me.... There was about 15 of them... They were just as fast as me.... And there wasn't that much space between us.... And I know that I don't know how to escape this place.... Not to mention I had little stamina left....

So... I decided to do something I know I shouldn't do....

I stoped running and summoned my scythe... The ones that were armed with bows and arrows stoped and started shooting at me.... Meanwhile the ones with swords came straight towards me....

I used my energy shield to block of their attacks by surrounding my energy shield around my self. Then I used my vine powers to create larges vines covered in thorns so that the thorns would weaken them. I control my vines to wrap around them and bash them against the dark black ground. Then since they were still wrapped up in the vines it was easy to kill them with my scythe. After that I ran as far as I can away from there.

I managed to run away far enough to the point where I was no longer able to see the palace/castle.

I didn't know what to do other than keep moving until I find something or someone that can either get me out or someone that knows the way out.

Until that huge black figure teleported Infront of me....

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

Huge black figure with horns:"hmm... You managed to kill all 15 of my fighters without getting a single injury.... Maybe you might be of use to me..."

Y/N:"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"

I quickly use my powers of teleportation to teleport 10 km away from him....

Huge black figure with horns pov:

Huge black figure with horns:'hmm.... First that mortal appeared out of nowhere in front of me in my palace/castle.... then that mortal managed to kill 15 of my men and has the powers of teleportation.... They're very interesting.....'

Y/N pov:

After that I encountered a man that also had horns....

Random man with horns:"W-WHO ARE YOU!?"

Y/N:"m-my name is Y-Y/N"

Random man with horns:"I never heard of you before.... That means... YOU MUST BE WORKING FOR HIM!"

Y/N:"W-WHAT!?"

Before I could say anything else he summons a sword and tried to chop my arm off....

I easily dodged him and used my scythe to block his next attack. He then proceed to use what I assume to be his own energy blasts and shot me using it....

I was blasted a few meters away and fell onto the ground. I quickly got up and summoned an energy shield to avoid an energy blast attack he he tried to finish me of with. I tried multiple times to tell him that I don't know who he is and that I'm not working for him but he couldn't be reasoned with.

Then I decided that I didn't have a choice but to kill him.....

Then I used my telekinesis to keep him in place and use my flame powers to set him on fire....

Soon the only thing that could be heard were his screams....

After a minute of him screaming and him getting burned in the flames... All that was left of him was his ashes....

After that I continued to walk aimlessly around the unknown place.

Author's note: hey guys hope you enjoy part 17 an don't worry Y/N will get out of that place in the next part. But anyways I hope you have a good day/night.