Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)

Interview Log Scp-076-2_[REDACTED]

Head Researcher: [REDACTED]
Interviewer: [REDACTED]
Interviewee: SCP-076-2

---------------------------------------------------------

[Begin Log]

Interviewer:"this is interviewer [REDACTED] interviewing SCP-076-2 in their containment cell. Interview Log SCP-076-2_[REDACTED]. Date:[REDACTED]"

SCP 076-2/Able:"SHUT UP I JUST WANT TO GET THIS INTERVIEW DONE AND OVER WITH!"

Interviewer:"alright then... First question... When did you encounter SCP xxx?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"they appeared out of no where behind me and when I saw them it looks like they were trying to sneak away from me. But after that I attacked them even after they said they weren't looking for a fight"

Interviewer:"SCP 076-2 can you please describe the fight?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"I run towards them and they quickly step out of the way"

Interviewer:"then what happended?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"I ran towards them again... But instead of dodging they used their powers to create some sort of shield..."

Interviewer:"alright... The 05s already saw that in the security footage so continue"

SCP 076-2/Able:"they started running away until they were at a dead end and they ran faster then any mortal I saw so they might have an anomalous ability which makes them run much faster then when I saw them they had a weapon"

Interviewer:"anything else"

SCP 076-2/Able:"I ran towards them with my sword in hand. Before I could try and attack them again they ran towards me and use their weapon to cut me across my chest.... AND THAT SCYTHE HURT LIKE HELL HECK I EVEN SCREAMED!"

Interviewer:"WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE WHEN WE SHOT YOU MULTIPLE TIMES IN YOUR HEAD, BODY, ARMS AND LEGS YOU DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH"

SCP 076-2/Able:"they said that their scythe was ^special^ what ever the f*ck that could possibly mean..."

Interviewer:"I see...."

SCP 076-2/Able:"they quickly cut me again.... this time across my face.... I screamed in pain again...."

Interviewer:"alright how about how you died?"

SCP 076-2/Able:"they used their damned scythe to cut me in half"