Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)

Y/N pov:

As I started to wake up I felt like I was sleeping on some kind of mattress.

When a managed to fully open my eyes I relized I was sleeping on a lumpy old mattress.

I was in some kind of prison or jail cell.

But the thing is...... I was wearing...... Bandages....?

A:"I see your finally awake....."

Y/N:"A!"

when I turned to look at A I was shocked..... She wasn't wearing her mask......

She had a few small scars and scratches on her face, probably from our fight before but other than that she had no other injuries.....

She had bags under her eyes, probably from being sleepy or tired....

And most surprisingly she had dark purple eyes with black skull shaped pupils similar to mine......

Y/N:".... A.... Why do your eyes look similar to mine.....?"

A:"I'll explain it to you at some point...... But for now...... You need to get some rest."

Y/N:"right..... How did we even end up here.....?"

A:"well......."

Nobody pov:

4 hours ago......

A pov:

After I traped the guards. I carried     Y/N's unconscious body with me to try and get out of this hell. Unfortunately they were bleeding out too quickly for their powers of regeneration to be able to heal them in time, without them getting permanent physical injuries or going into a coma first.

After just 3 minutes of walking...... The scarlet king himself found us......

A:(whispers)"f*ck......"

I swore under my breath......

Y/N pov:

Y/N:"WHAT!? THE SCARLET KING HIMSELF FOUND US!?"

A:"yeah....."(sigh)"we also have to personally meet him later at some point."

Y/N:"HOW ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS LIKE IT'S NORMAL!?"

A:"there's a lot you don't know about me Y/N..... And plus...... This isn't exactly my first time meeting him....."

Y/N:"w-what.....?"

A:(sigh)"if things..... No.... When thing settle down.... I'll tell you all about it..... How I ended up in the foundation..... How I first met the scarlet king..... My black skull shaped pupils..... All of it....."

Y/N:".....promise.....?"

A:"I promise....."

Y/N:"ok. So what do we do now?"

A:"for now you need to rest..... your still injured. But after tha-"

As A was speaking the door to our cell opened up..... Revealing A'tivik.....

A'tivik:(smirking)"I see your both enjoying your time together."

A:"what do you want now you b*tch....."

A'tivik:(annoyed)"I suggest you watch what you say! Especially since you made a deal with us for  Y/N's sake...."

A:"for your information I made a deal with your father and only your father."