(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)

(Main ending)
Hey guys I just want to tell you that after this there will be 3 other alternate endings. So please stay tuned after this. Also please read the author's notes.
Also this one chapter is 27736 words long, so I hope that makes up for me not posting in the last few months.

Scarlet king pov:

Y/N, the person that had been causing me so much trouble and capturing my daughters, was now about to be crushed under my feet as if they're nothing more than a pathetic ant.

When I thought about how funny this is I couldn't help but let out a dark, deep, cruel and mocking laughter.

The ground beneath my feet started to shake and and break apart.

The energy shield that Y/N was protecting their selves with was about to break. And I was about to end this once and for all.

A twisted and maniacal grin formed on my face.

Just as the shield broke.

Something unexpected and troublesome happened.......

Y/N pov:

!?!?!?

As I was about to be killed..... A and the brothers death showed up!

Back in the brothers death dimension the brothers death were only a bit taller than me. But now.... They were as big as the scarlet king!

And A was now next to me.

A:"COME ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? GET UP!"

A grabbed my hand and we ran away from the chaotic scene.

The brothers death was holding off the scarlet king. But I felt like they won't be able to hold him off forever.

The brothers death were putting up a good fight. But they look like they were struggling.....

A, the SCPs and me helped the few surviving people get to a safer place for the mean time.

As the fight of chaos and death continued on the more concerned I was getting.....

All death pov:

Small death and great death most likely won't be able to go on for any longer.... I can still fight on for a while but if they keep this up then they themselves might actually die...... We have never been scared before....... Especial when it came to dying and death, after all we are death...... But we all knew how this was going to end if this keeps up......

We still kept defending. The scarlet king is also injured. But not as badly as small death and great death..... Then a realized..... The scarlet king is focusing all his attacks on small death and great death, and not me.....

My brothers were right next to me. So....

All death:(whispering)"brothers..... He's focusing all his attacks on you 2....."

Great death:(whispering)"now that your mention it. He has been more focused on us than you...... And he has been especially focused on small death......"

Small death:(whispering)"what do we do......?"

All death: (whispering)"you 2 need to retreat and help A save Y/N. I'll stay here and try to buy them as much time as possible."

Great death:(whispering)"that's crazy! We would never just leave you to fend off the scarlet king alone!"

Small death:(whispering)"agreed!"

All death:(whispering)"well unless you both want to die and want the entire megaverse to be destroyed we have no choice. Just trust me and do as I say."