Part 68 (how the war began....)

SCP 105/iris pov:

It was a regular day at the foundation. The facility was busy as usual. I was eating lunch with Cain. Then a breach alarm went off....

Intercom:"ATTENTION TO ALL ON SITE PERSONEL SCP-XXX HAS BREACHED SITE-19!"

SCP 105/Iris:"Y/N breached containment....?"

SCP 073/Cain:"well before Y/N disappeared for about a week or 2 and soon returned, they claimed they were in the void. And since they brought us with them to the void last time it's most likely they're in the void again."

SCP 105/Iris:"I guess your right. Plus Y/N is really op so I'm sure they'll be fine."

SCP 073/Cain:"agreed"

After that me and 073/Cain just continued our day as usual.

But soon we bumped into A'habbat.

SCP 105/Iris:"A'habbat? What are you doing here?"

SCP 073/Cain:"aren't you supposed to be in the void?"

A'habbat:"MY FATHER'S WAR ON YOUR UNIVERSE IS ABOUT TO START SOON AND IM TRYING TO SAFE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!"

SCP 105/Iris & 073/Cain:"!?!?!?"

SCP 105/Iris:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR FATHER'S WAR IS GOING TO START SOON! WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO FULLY PREPARE FOR THE WAR!"

A'habbat:"I know..... I told the 05's the situation but they told me the same thing..... They were even considering killing all of humanity as an option....."

SCP 073/Cain:"BUT! THEY AREN'T GOING TO KILL ANYONE ARE THEY!?"

A'habbat:"I talked them out of it. For now at least..... BUT WE STILL NEED TO DO WHAT WE CAN TO ENSURE OUR SAFETY!"

SCP 073/Cain:"when is the war starting....?"

A'habbat:"I don't know the exact time.... But very soon....."

After about 3 day things were in complete chaos as the war started..... Millions were left dead.....

Most of the people that were still alive suffered from disease and pestilence, spread by A'distat and her army..... 049 with permission from the 05s had tried to cure as much of the sick as possible..... But his cure was ineffective to the growing plague and his lack of success....

The foundation had already prepared a safety bunker in an abandoned forest. But the foundation had to remodel the place to become a safety zone and not just a safety bunker. They put as much reality anchors, protective shields and powerful lazer canons around the perimeter of the safety zone as possible.

The foundation wasn't able to rescue many people....... They only managed to safe around 750-1000 people..... You might think it's a lot but compared to Earth's population before it's a small amount of people......

Almost everyone except 999/Risus and A'habbat has given up hope.

And honestly I'm starting to lose hope as well......

Y/N still hasn't returned and almost everyone thinks they're dead......

Almost all other SCPs that the foundation didn't manage to rescue are dead or destroyed. The other SCPs that aren't dead or destroyed that aren't in the safety zone are either taken captive by the scarlet king's army.

The safety zone has been ambushed 4 times thru out just these 3 days. I honestly don't think this place will hold out much longer.

There are countless children that loss their parents thru out the war...... The other adults have been comforting and caring for them but..... Most of them still miss their parents.....

After running around and helping the foundation, I went to sleep.

At about 4 a.m. in the morning a was awakened by a loud *bang*.

I got out of my bed as quick as humanly possible. I ran into Johnson on my way to the nearest safety zone.

SCP 105/Iris:"JOHNSON! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

Johnson:"THE SCARLET KING SENT ANOTHER ARMY TO BREAK THRU OUR DEFENSES! THIS TIME HE SEND HIS DAUGHTER A'TELLIF'S ARMY TO INFILTRATE OUR SAFETY ZONE! A'TELLIF'S ARMY CAN CHANGE APPEARANCE AND WALK THRU THE WORLD UNNOTICED, SO SHE AND HER ARMY GOT PAST THE MAIN DEFENSES!"

SCP 105/Iris:"that's not good......"

Johnson:"OBVIOUSLY! NOW HURRY AND GET TO THE SAFETY BUNKER!"

I wished Johnson good luck and headed to the nearest safety bunker.

On my way there a bunch of the MTF agents were running around trying to deal with this mess. I even almost tripped when one of the guards accidently bumped into me.

Johnson pov:

Me and my MTF squad ran as fast as we could outside to put an end to this chaos.

I ran to one of the Lazer canons that the army managed to deactivate. Thankfully the army that's trying to kill us didn't destroy it and just turned it off. I manually turned on the cannon and aimed it at the army. I managed to kill about 15% of the army's soldiers. But the others still remained.

There are about 150 solders left..... I honestly don't think that us MTF can hold all of them off.

I turned around and saw that my squad was surrounded. I was sure that we were about to lose the fight but.....

SCP 076-2/Able:"COME AND FIGHT ME HEAD ON YOU COWARDS!"

Johnson:"!?!?!?"

To my surprise all the SCPs were outside and challenging the army to a fight. Even 682 was helping us.

Soon a clash between the SCPs and A'tellif's army. Both sides did lots of damage to each other's side.

In the end the rest of the army had to retreat. The SCPs won the fight for us. The 05s even thanked them and soon they were given the privileges to get out of their containment cell every once in a while.

But of course everyone knew that the scarlet king wouldn't just give up.....

Y/N pov:

.......

I was speechless.......

I felt both furious and mortified......

But if there's one thing I know.....

I'm gonna make the scarlet king pay for what he did.......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you all enjoy part 68 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.