Part 64 (what happened with A)

Y/N pov:

Y/N:"A!?"

A:"...."

Y/N:"w-what..... WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

A:"I-I.... I did the scarlet king a favor...."

Y/N:"favor....? FAVOR!? YOU KILLED SOMEONE!"

A:"oh calm down. Plus you do realize that you saw me killing people when we first met, right?"

Y/N:"yeah... But.... This time.... You killed people.... For the scarlet king...."

A:(sigh)"I know but it was a part of the agreement."

Y/N:"now I really..... wish that you didn't make that deal....."

A:"yeah well if I didn't we'd most likely would be dead"

Y/N:"I guess your right..... But what exactly happened....?"

A:"....."

A pov:

A few hours ago.....

I was walking along side A'tivik. We were headed to the throne room.

Soon we stoped in front of the door. I was trying to calm my self. It wasn't my first time walking into this room because the scarlet king asked me to meet him. As A'tivik opened the large wooden doors, I saw the scarlet king sitting high and mighty up on top of his throne. After I entered A'tivik shut the door behind me. Leaving me alone with the scarlet king.

A:"your majesty....."

The scarlet king:"A..... I haven't seen you in a long time....."

A:"yes.... it's been quite a while since I last came here....."

The scarlet king:"since your little friend was calling you A, I'm guessing you haven't told her your real name?"

A:"A is my alias name. Plus there is already an SCP in the foundation that has a similar name to mine. If I had used my old name, Y/N would have gotten confused."

(For those who don't know an alias name is a fake name/nick name.)

The scarlet king:"so there is an SCP with a similar name to Abel?"

A:"yes. SCP 076-2, his name is Able"

The scarlet king:"I see. Now that that's out of the way. I want you to help me, as the agreement states I get to have you help me out with a few things.

A:"right......"

The scarlet king:"I need you to destroy a certain machine in a different dimension. Of course it's not your own dimension and not Y/N's dimension..... No matter how much I wish to see you destroy something from or destroy your dimension and Y/N's dimension entirely the deal we make prevented me from requesting you to destroy dimensions......."

A:"good. Which dimension do I need to go to then?"

The scarlet king:"this one"

He proceeded to show me a picture of the nature and environment of the dimension. The sky was light grey with light yellow coloured stars.

He told me a few pieces of information about the dimension.

The machine was in the center of the village and it looked pretty big.

Apparently there is only one species in that dimension that can actually think like people and not like animals.

They built a small village. Even though there's only a small amount of them, they actually have a very advanced civilization.